Part 17.

It has been days since I have talked to Shane. Weeks even. It's a Sunday and we are heading back from church we are fixing to drop off Mike and his sisters. Shane didn't come this morning, he has been bringing Miley to church with him.

      Mike,Lexi and I are talking and Mike tells me something interesting. Mike tells me that Shane never really wanted to be with me that he was just using me as a rebound and he was using me to get back at Miley, and every time we would do something he would go back and tell them everything that we did. Mike told me not to tell anyone that he told me cause he wasn't supposed to tell anyone or even me, he also told me that if we ever got back together to torture him, to torturer the hell out of him.

      When he told me this it was hard to believe at first, but after I got to thinking about it I noticed that it was a pattern. It upset me at first I was stupid to get back with him. Why did he do this to me? then I told myself that he wasn't worth my tears. He isn't worth anything. When Lexi heard it she was so mad she wanted to beat the hell out of him but I  told her not to cause I have a plan. He used me so I'm going to use him. I told Mike not to tell him or anyone that I'm going to get him back. He promised that he wouldn't and that he wants to help. I told him that I would tell him what my plan is when I figure it out.

      When Lexi and I get him we run over and tell Korey everything and she is more mad then Lexi was. I tell her not to worry about cause we are going to get him back. Korey looked at Lexi and I and asked what we had in mind. I told her that I'm going to play him the way he played me. I'm going to use him like he used me. Korey and Lexi knew that the plan would work, I told them tonight is when it will start. They are really excited to get started and to see what he gets himself into.

       That night after church we dropped off Miley then we were heading to drop off Shane and Mike and I told Mike my plan and he told me that it was a good idea.

     I was in the third seat and Shane was in the first seat I was acting like I was sad and then he moved back there to me and asked me what was wrong I told him nothing and he scooted closer to me and put his arm around me and told me that I can tell him anything and I said It's nothing. We get to his house and he tells me to hang on to his drink so I do and when he grabs his drink he kisses me. Mike looks back and smiles, I smile back and watch them walk into their house.

      I text Lexi and Korey what happened and they are surprised that it actually worked. I am to, to be honest.