❀•Twenty•❀

A/N: Before you read this chapter I just wanna say, how the hecking hell did this story get to 1k already?!
Thank you guys so much, I'm honestly so happy right now. I'm so glad your enjoying it!

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and thank you again for reading, it means a lot ~♡

•••••

It was finally Friday and Renjun couldn't have been more relieved. After last night he needed two days away from school. Him and Jeno drew pictures for two hours straight for the little five year old. Even when the two boys were falling asleep, Bo would yell loudly to wake them up. No wonder Jeno practically sprinted out of the house when Renjun's parents got home.

"Damn, what's up with your face, were you up partying all night?" Chenle asks as he spots the older boy walking towards him and Jisung.
"No! You partied on a Thursday!? You animal! Why weren't we invited!" Jisung gasps only for Renjun to roll his eyes.

"Shut up, I had to babysit the goblin you know that" he says with a sigh, pushing the two boys aside so that he could open his locker.

"Ah, I forgot" Chenle almost slaps himself for being so stupid. "Do you want me to buy you some coffee?" He asks, only as an excuse to get away from the moody Renjun.

The older raises his brow slightly, shocked that the boy was offering him coffee. "...sure".

Chenle turns and starts walking towards the cafeteria Jisung following closely behind. Renjun was a little suspicious but didn't bother questioning further.
Taking his sketchbook out of his locker he closes it and begins to walk the same way the other two boys did.

"Good morning!" A voice yells, and a boy started walking beside the exhausted brunette "can I walk with you?" Jaemin asks, giving the older boy a big bright smile.

Renjun only nodded, still too exhausted to respond. If the caffeine doesn't help him out, he had no hope.

"Are you okay? Those bags look pretty bad" Jaemin gasps as he goes to poke the olders face only for his hand to be smacked away.
Renjun thought back to how Jeno made fun of his bags last time and went to poke his face. You could definitely tell Jaemin and Jeno spent a lot of time together.

"Have you seen Jeno yet? Chances are he'll look just as exhausted" Renjun mumbles, still walking a few feet away from the two blonde boys.

"Why?..." Jaemin pulls a confused face but then his eyes widen slightly and he stops Renjun in his tracks, placing his hands on his shoulders "what the hell did you two do together!"

Renjun was completely lost for a moment, what was this guy talking about.
As realisation hit him, his face crumpled, pulling a look of disgust before shrugging the younger boys hands off him "ew, nothing bad, he was helping me babysit" he says, watching the younger visibly relax and let out a sigh of relief.

"Here you go!" A paper cup was shoved in the brunette's face and he took it thankfully, taking a big sip and letting the warm liquid flow down his throat.

"Ew, it's you" Chenle mumbles once he spots Jaemin, rolling his eyes slightly.
Renjun kicks his leg causing the younger boy to cry out.

"Ignore him, he's on his period" Jisung says, forcing a smile as he pulls Chenle backward slightly.

"Is he always on his period?" Jaemin fires, causing Renjun to choke on his coffee slightly.
Jisung was obviously trying not to laugh whereas Chenle looked completely outraged.

"What! Who the hell do you think you are you little shi-" before the angry blonde can finish his sentence he stops himself when he sees Jaemin fall to the floor with a cry.

"Na Jaemin, I swear to god I will kill you!" A boy with Red hair, that Renjun now knew was Haechan, screams looking like he was about to jump on the younger boy.

Jaemin quickly tries to get up and run but is caught by the collar by the bronze haired boy.
"What did I do now!" He shrieks, trying to break free.

"Haechan, put him down" a voice spoke and the red head instantly let go of Jaemin and gripped ahold of the boys arm.

"Mark! Let's go, Jaemin is hurting my eyes and that small blonde boy scares me" Haechan whines, causing everyone to look over at Chenle who just shrugged slightly.

Mark sighs but drags the younger boy away, probably just so the rest of them didn't have to witness him murdering Jaemin.

"Are you okay?" Renjun asks when he sees the younger boy rubbing his neck slightly only to earn a small nod.

"Excuse me, your in the way of my locker" a voice says, breaking Renjun's focus away from the boy in front of him.

His eyes lock with Jeno's and he smiles slightly. "Oh it's you" Jeno mumbles, twisting the lock and pulling the metal door open.

"Wow, your very Joyful this morning! And late!" Jaemin pushes Renjun aside slightly as he throws an arm around his best friend.

"You can blame him for that" The dark haired boy nods towards the brunette before pulling the needed books from his locker and slamming it shut.

Jaemin raised a brow at Renjun slightly, only for the older boy to shake his head.

"Welp! Me and Jisung are going to head to class now, see you at lunch Renjun" Chenle announces, pulling the youngest boy away from the group and down the hallway.

"We should probably get to class too" Renjun says before all three boys are walking towards the art corridor.

"So...just so I'm not confused, you guys didn't do anything...yano...freaky last night right" Jaemin asks causing Jeno to stop in his tracks.

"Your such a damn idiot sometimes" the dark haired boy mumbles, giving Jaemin a small whack on the back of the head, before carrying on towards the art room.