Chapter 35 - Worries

RHC Office – Ayala Avenue Makati City

After learning about the girl that Benji has dated, Sunshine started to be interested to know a bit about a certain Cindy Javier. She quickly scanned the folder of the candy factory owned by the Javier Family. She is too curious what's in her, that made Benji interested to date her not once but several times according to Marjorie.

She carefully study the Javier's family folder, Cindy Javier is the eldest and the only girl among three siblings of Leo and Ada Javier. She is familiar with the couple because she once met them in an event in U.S. From what she read, the candy factory is a family business started by the old Javier and Leo Javier took over the business three years ago. Being the eldest among the siblings Cindy is being trained to handle their family business.

She quickly skipped the other pages and jumps to Cindy Javier's profile. Cindy Javier is a graduate of Busines Administration course in Ateneo de Naga University and took her Masters in Business Administration in New York. Sunshine felt the huge insecurity, thinking about her educational attainment compare to what this Cindy have attained so far.

She checks on the picture attached as well as some clips from the different newpaper articles. She admits that this Cindy is definitely a stand out in her features.

"You don't have to memorize what's inside the folder Sunshine, I'll help you with those tomorrow" Marj said when she checks on Sunshine. She noticed that she is holding the same folder when she left her thirty minutes ago.

"May nakita ka na bang mga gwapong prospects?" Marj asked but Sunshine just replied with a smile. "Hindi na available si Leonardo Javier, the two sons are still teenagers" Marj said teasing

"This Cindy Javier, she is pretty and well educated" Sunshine said

"Yes, she is charming and sweet too. I already met her. Napakahinhin na bata but undoubtedly a very smart girl too" Marj replied

"It seems so and bagay sila ni Benji. Both of them are business minded malamang marami silang pwedeng pag-usapan kapag magkasama sila" Sunshine gloomily said

"If about sa business, no doubt about it, they can discuss anything under the sun. But don't you think it is too boring to talk about business if you are on a romantic date?" Marj said

"At least they have something to talk about" Sunshine said

"High school life is more fun to talk about than business" Marj said

"Her parents are charming too. I met them in one of my events" Sunshine said ignoring what Marj just uttered.

"Cindy is just like her mother, very elegant and classy si Ada Javier. By the way only Cindy confirmed her attendance in the dinner, I think Leo and Ada Javier are out of the country" Marj said.

"She'll come alone?" Sunshine said

"Yes she will be alone" Marj replied

Sunshine closed the folder containing the profile of the Javier Family and continued reading the other folders. But her thought are not exactly at what she is reading. She could not removed in her mind the thought on how Benji would be tomorrow night knowing that Cindy Javier will be attending the dinner alone.

She felt a pinch in her heart because she is not certain that Benji would stay by her side always tomorrow night because of Cindy's presence.  It's been a long time since she last felt this insecure about her educational attainment.

President's Office – Rosales Building

Benji met with his Dad at Rosales Building after his lunch appointment, he was surprise to see his Dad's visitor