chapter 4 Part 2

Authors note: this is a chapter where you really need to pay attention.

I thought that this class would bore me but i am intriqued with the story mr.cheng was going to tell us. " take notes, kids, fabulam amoris et pacis mortem is not one to miss!

           long ago before ancient times civilization was just getting started. the gods used to visit earth much and converse with the humans. One of th first humans was named Audrianna. She was beutiful, and many men wanted her to wed her. she was calm, happy, and made everyone feel like they were appreciated. if too men were fighting, Audrianna would sing them a song and they would resolve their problems without harm. The gods appreciated this young woman, because if all of civilization was fighting then they would kill each other. Unfortunatly, Audrianna began to get unhappy, because she was fixing everyone elses problems but she was alone. she wanted a partner. Then, Salomon, a god who mixed with the humans, became entranced with the womans beauty and they married. together they became the forces of peace and love and made the world a better place". " blah blah blah" a guy said from across the room. " it gets better" mr cheng kept teling the story. "salomon had an enemy, tharzius, a demon. this demon was also a witch. when tharzius ssaw that Audrianna and Salomon were going through a rough patch tharzius convinced the gods to curse them to make sure they would always carry out love and peace. The forces of love and peace now lie between the couple. if they do not truly love each other, then the world will ceise to have love and peace, and it will reak havvock. Also, if both of them do not love each other, then they turn into moodacashes, or moon demons that walk the earth and are forced to eat humans and live in solitutde for the rest of their lives. Of course the gods did not know that tharzius was a demon and planned to have Audrianna an Salomon break up. Audrianna and salomon were stressed with this idea but ultimatly love prevailed and they kept the balance of love and peice stable. every time they were reancarnated they fell in love all over again. Soon civilization grew to know its own love and peace, and the two people became a symbol to the gods. even though their jobs are fulfilled, if they do not truly love each other, they can still become those demonus monsters. it happened once through history, a man left his wife and soon a dead carcase of a horned creature was found. I connect it to this story." The class was silent with this story. " wish it was real" the same guy from earlier said and then started laughing. " you do not believe it is real?" Mr, Cheng says. " well I'd like you to know that anything could be real, as long as we put on the right pair of glasses to see it. It was confusing of how I have never heard of this story before. The class started to spread whispers about the story when mr. Cheng silenced them, " not reason to make a fus, just a short little story I would like to show you". He shot me a smile. " does anybody like to talk about a supernatural or paranormal experience that they believe could have been linked to this story. A short chubby guy sitting in front of me raised his hand. " when I was younger there used to be monster under my bed, maybe the monster was linked to that". The whole class burst into laughs except Justin and I. He looks at me and I look at himself he gives me the same stare as earlier and I look away, " I shouldn't talk to him, I don't know him anymore" I tell myself.  " wow, you guys really are a rowdy class, that should change" mr, cheng announces. I can hear the squeak of the chair as mr. Cheng sits in it. " can you tell us about the moodachaces" I ask him. He nods his head and get up from out of his chair. He draws a figure on the chalk board. This figure had horns and golden skin, they had wings made out of scales and were surrounded by trees. " the gods made modifications to these traitors of love and peace. They had to suffer.like I said, they would live in solitude, when the trees become their enemy"mr cheng replies. I had heard enough. Where the trees become your enemy. That was my dream....eating humans and living in solitude. That was also in my dream. I ultimately thought I was physic or something but I couldn't make out what it meant. " what is it?" Parker asks as I concentrate. " I don't know, just really big coincidences that are to ironic to be coincidences."ok?" Parker says puzzled. I can see Justin from the corner of my eye, looking at me. His eyes were a sea foam blue.... the type of blue I HATE.  After endless debates with mr. Cheng about the story., the bell rang and another class starts. I am glad to be going to physics because it is a place I truly belong. " I'll be in nutrition science" Parker says as she collects her things. " how can you possibly be a nutritionist when all you eat is lays potato chips" I tell her. She laughs but ignores the question. I knew I wasn't going to have the next class with Justin thank god because he hated science, at least that's one thing I knew for sure.