Chapter 10: For every note, a new threat

I finally had a good sleep for once this week. I know it sounded weird, but it felt different when I woke up without justin by my side, awkwardly staring into my soul. I guess that was a good thing. I came to Rubitha to learn and have a career in physics, not to worry about a boyfriend who loves me to much with a brother who is deciding what he wants. For once i will think about myself, and what i want, and right now i want peace away from the boys, even if it means hanging out with Amanda at starbucks in the lobby ...

" C'mon we are going to be late" Parker screeches. " It only downstairs" i gargle water and spit it out in the sink. It was 9:00 in the morning and all the girls were meeting downstairs at the starbucks. " just go ill catch up" i say in the closet as i rush to get my jeans on " Ya sure" Parker grabs her back pack.

" bye, park" I button my jeans. By the way, my dreams had not gotten any better, and it was creating a hole inside of me. But they were just dreams, and what got me through it all was knowing that i would wake up and none of this would have to happen. Although that all changed when those creatures that i saw were moodachaces. I didnt need to ask Mr.cheng. the note and his reactions to everything made it pretty clear i have a connection to it. But do I really care? Nope, not at all.

Quickly i grab my backpack and sling it around my shoulder. At the corner of my eye i notice a piece of paper that flutters to the floor. cocking my head, i slowly pick up the note. a familiar envelope surrounds the note. i rip the note open. I tried not to think of the horror that someone could sneak into my dorm and hide this in my backpack.

Dear, Scarlet Did you have a good sleep in your own bed instead of that hospital one? Just kidding i know the answer to that. Are you scared of the moodachaces? I hope to meet you soon, i can help you with your delima. Im on team Justin btw. Do they say btw in your era. oh well. See you soon With much love -T

I stuffed the note in my pocket of my jeans and sit on my bed. I run my hands through my hair and think. "What does it even mean?" i say aloud. I get up and decide not to worry because someone is playing some weird joke on me. I should probably get down to Parker and the girls. I lock the dorm door and make my way down the stairs. " Hey" Someone says from behind me. His tone was soft and forgiving. " What are you doing in the girls wing, Will" I spoke softy. " I..... I, um, came here to see you" he held my hand. I didn't know how to react. " Will...." I said. "I know, spend your week with the girls, i just want to apologize for the way i acted at diner diner" Will said. " I appreciate it, But don't think your the only boy i wont be talking to, ill be ignoring Justin, too" I admitted. " good" he closed his mouth," I mean.. um... cool". Suddenly another face appeared on the stairwell. " we are leaving without you, thanks for taking so long" Lorine scampers off. " these are your 'girls'" Will laughed. " Im going to class" i laugh. " Ill see you at lunch" he said. " yeah... lunch" i wave as i push the doors open. the green building was a hasty walk because it is across campus from the grey building. But it was a way for me to get some fresh air in the morning.

Mr.chengs eyes lit up at the sight of me walk into class. " Oh, Scarlet" He rushed towards me. " OK, so I was doing some research and this book is an actual original, tharizus's copy" He squealed. " do you know what this means, these notes you have can be the actual tharzius talking" he whispered. I put my hand to his face. " I wan no part in this. Look, your a supernatural studies teacher, this is your job. But for me, its not real.. AT ALL" i said. He backed away, " I need more information , Scarlet, this is a powerful witch demon we are talking to. We cant upset it" he said. ignoring him i take my seat. Justin, as always, is sitting directly next to me. " whats that" he mouthed to me. " nothing" i mouth back softly. " you sure" he whispers. " long story" i whisper back. " im all ears" he leans in closer. I laugh, " no". Fishing through my backpack to find my textbook, another note appears. I silently pull out the envelope.