Chapter 29: "ill never be normal, justin"

authors note: we are on home strech! the angels pitchfork is almost done. when it is dont fret there is a second book coming out! and dont worry its much better!

Justin too his car and drove to the dinner and then to the bus stop, where he would ask informaation about scarlets whereabouts. " oh yes, darkblonde hair, grey eyes, straight forward? yes that is the gir i saw yeserday. went to a private property" the bus driver said. "dont remeber the rest". " was it in toppleberry?" justin asked. " nope, dont go there. somehwere outside. a little oak house" the bus driver got back in his seat, " i got to go but if you need a ride then hop on" the bus driver was closing the doors. justin knew where i wqas, he left the stop and to his car, with an esteemed look.

"i was wondering" tharzius staarted to say while walking around the room. " who did you end up choosing?" tharzius laughed but in an almost serious way. " i dont know" i sat up form teh couch, my hands shaking. wait, what was on my back. " you grew wings. its fanominal!" tharzius clapped. they were golden and sparkled, but were huge. ignoring the disturbing wings, i answered, "they both make me happy, but they deserve better, i am going through a lot right now" i said. " hey, ialways liked justin" tharzius said. " of course, anythings better than will" i laughed, " why are you being nice to me?" i asked. my wing were fluttering, because i was nervous. " ive grown a liking to you, Scarlet Kane. your very complicated, twisted, like me" he said. " i am nothing like you" ager showed. " we are simallar" tharzius explained, " you always think this is your little world and your the protagonist fghting off eviil bad tharzius, but have you ever stopped to think. maybe you are the antagonist, maybe you are the villan the bad guy".

"no" i told him. i got up from the couch and walked out of the lodge. tharius followed. " dont wlk all over me like this" tharzius said, : i cant rip your stomach out" tharzius explained. i sneered. "but you wont". i egged hi on, and what happened next might have shocke me for life. " my human form is to weak for you?" tharzius said. " lets spice it up" he twirled and a cloud of red smoke puffed and when it was gone it revealed a beast, made out of the skin and bone of other people, with fire surrounding it, and height. it stood over me, breathing heavily. i was scared and it would kill me. "go back go back go back" i could lok at it. as if all of my fears have blended into a living breathing creature. tharzius reverted back and smiled, " stop underestimating me" tharzius said he stepped clorser to me, the fear building up. i gulped, " that was sponatnious".he was really close now. there was so uch tencion between us. I couldn't breath. i let go, realizing what might of happened. won't make me change like that again" tharzius told me. " that was a mistake" I regained breath." i walked back into the lodge, breathing heavily. tharzius waitied outside, taking all the fresh air he could. he touched his lips. this feeling started coming into tharzius's stomach.what was this and why was it happening.

will sat by his bed and put his hands together. " dear god, or gods. I need scarlet to be aeay from the hands of my demonus brother. I know you want to kill but please, I just want her to be happy. I overheard Justin with the bus driver, they are definetly at my parents lodge. send someone else and take her" will said amen and got up, this was his army. they were listening, hard, and they went to the one person who could betray, mr.cheng.

Justim parkd his sudan next to the lodge and ran in, but parker was there early. " how?" jusin asked parker. " I actually had a good purpose" parker was giving my wings a pet. "Jesus" he steps back noticing the wings. I didn't say anything, just looked at him. " I told her about your idea, a competiton" Parker said. "I... no, I didn't mean it like that" justin walked towards me. " don't, and by the way I have my emotions for how long, but you can rip up the napkin. I've had time to think and it's not safe for you guys. I need to be alone." I said. " this is changing you" justin said, " a few days ago you were normal".