Chapter 5: why we all hate Justin

Authors note: Scarlet doesn't hate Justin, but she has perceived him as bad her whole life.

After physics, I met up with Parker and Will to get food. As we enter the maroon colored building for the cafeteria we are met with the longest line. " I guess Rubitha made the dumb choice of letting everyone get lunch at the same time!" A familiar voice caches up with us. Wills face goes numb and he grabs my hand. He slowly turns around and meets face to face with a man he hadn't seen in 10 years. No words could come out of his mouth only a crimson face. " hello will" Justin smirks. " deep breath" Parker tells will. " did you know, Scar" Will asked me, " that this doofus showed his face here". " not till early this morning" I lied. I knew he was here from the second I walked into the dorms, I saw his face. " do you all know" he said. " hey hey..... I've been called many names in my time never doofus" Justin recalls. " get out of my face, I don't want to see you, I thought they had killed you in boarding school" Will said. " I'm a survivor what can I say" Justin says, " I just wanted ask if you wanted to come to diner diner with me, we will definitely get food faster". I thought about but Will made the decision, it was his brother." No! Please, you already ruined my childhood, why ruin my college life!" Will stomped his feet and joined the endless line. cold and confused, i rubbed my arms and followed him. "sorry" Parker smiled and walked away. Justin was abandoned and left alone, just like the moodacashes and just like he did many years ago. frankly, he deserved it.

                                                                 10 years ago...

Justin was a bad boy douche even before he came out of the womb, but at age eleven he was at his height of bad. my family, the Kanes, and Justin's family, the Wellingtons, were the very close. i would always come over to their house and Will and I would use our little nine year old feet to the fullest and run around the house. I never really hung out with Justin but from what young Will had told me, he was not a force to mess with. Of course i was already intimidated by him, i mean, he was two years older than me.  when we were infants, my parents had told me that Justin and I would always hug and sleep next to each other, but that was a long time ago.He was apparently the worst to Will, he didn't beat him up, but shut him out so Will was alone. Will always believed life would be better without him. Justin apparently always had fights with his mom and one night his mom decided to send him to boarding school. " you were always my favorite" he said to me before he left. Look, I know it doesn't sound like a good enough reason to hate him, but all the things that have been fed through my ears from he people I love ..... I can't look at it any other way.