Chapter 21: a passonite kiss

I chose Will. That was where I needed to be, because atleast with Will I am emotionally hurt over Justin, instead of being physically and emotionally hurt from Will when im with justin. I expected to see Tharzius In the next couple of days, declaring my death, but I wasn't scared anymore. I knew he needed me. School started back up and I tried not to make eye contact with Justin in supernatural studies.

Justin pulls Parker over to the corner of the room. " is she going to talk to me" He asks. " no, not for a long time justin" Parker shook her head, " to be honest I am on your side, but the herbs  were like a drug. She is lost right now . But also, if you want her to stay human and not be a beast creature then it's best you stay away, so she can stop loving you".

It was good hearing mr.chengs bright voice but his big eyes placed on me were creepy. " I want us to flip back into our books on page 37. My eyes widen and I gasp. I have read this book many times trying to make sense of what is now apart of me and I know what we were flipping back to,  chapter 2: ancient lore of demons page 37: witch demons. A.K.A Tharzius. When Justin saw the page he poked my arm. Trying desperately to ignore him, I stick out my middle finger. His mouth opens. " remember that fabulam story I told you? Well we are going to talk to you about one of the important characters in that story, Tharzius" mr Cheng explained. I slowly pull my headphones out of my bag. Suddenly something mr Cheng said caught my attention, " Tharzius made many potions, including ones to help moodacashes with their pain struggles" he winks at me. I slide my headphones back into the bag. "Theses alixrs are proabbaly expired now, as they are like milk. But unlike milk the expired versions of these alixrs can have many backfires to the users, sometimes worse than the reason they used the potion" mr Cheng wrote in the chalk board.

The rest of class I was thinking what could happen to me. Justin was shaking his head and laughing. " shut up" I tell him. " I was right, and you have to admit it now" justin smiled. I stuck up my favorite finger yet again.

The bell rang and Will was walking in the hallway as I made my way to physics. " hey Will!" I catch up. "Oh my god scarlet" he hugged me. "I didn't hear much from you the whole break, I know what I did at the dance was terrible but I want you to know that I don't like Stephanie at all, just you" he said. I let his arms consume me, and I felt protected. " what did you do over break" I asked him. " I took a trip back to Toppleberry, and I was calling Justin to ask where you were, Sarah wanted to talk to you" he said. Sarah, oh how I miss her. My younger 4 year old sister. " I forgive you" I told Will. " friends?" I said. " friends" he restated like Justin. I wasn't ready to go back with Will, because there was something missing with him that I couldnt wrap my mind around. "So I'm.. see ya around" Will walks away.

Suddenly an eager justin runs up to me, spins me over to face him, and gives me the most passionate kiss he has ever given on my lips. "Justin...." I began. " don't rant, just kiss" he told me. "No, I would set myself up to die"I said. Things got awkward. I know he wanted to push me up on the wall behind us and rips my clothes off but I knew he knew better, and that's why I trusted him to stop. I walked away,
Looking back to see him vanish. He's
Hot, he can go find another girl. Maybe a girl who won't become an ancient demon .