Chapter 25: those green eyes

Authors note: hey guys I'm so sorry I posted chapter 25 before chapter 24 because I'm dumb lol. I think I took care of it feel free to comment with any more questions!!!

While walking to the green building I wondered about mr. Cheng. Many things about him were off, but how had I not realized it before. I wondered how he knew about the tea, I wondered why he cared so much to talk to me and will early in the year. It was winter, and snow fell to the ground, turning my nose pink. As I rub my hands together I hear a rip above me. I quickly take Off my beanie to see a hole on both sides. My horns. I put the beanie on plus my hoodie and continue to class.y

"She's there" Parker whispers to a cold justin. You could see his breath travel to the air up and away. "Ok let's go" he grabs her hand and makes his way to scarlet, "I hope this works because if it doesn't it will be a waste of my time justin said. "It will work" Parker lied. Parker didn't know if it would work but she was captivated by his devotion to someone that she would say anything to hold his hand. "Hey scarlet" Parker yanked justin next to him. " what's this" I examined their hand holding. Justin shrugged, " just me and Parker, being a couple" he exaggerated. I could tell the awkwardness of Parker nestled on his arm, but it was believable. I almost gasped. I would have gasped, but My throat stopped me. " I told you you'd find someone better that me" I pointed to Parker. I wanted to cry and run away so I didn't have to see Parker's face but I was also happy for them because I pushed him away so much. No matter what I felt inside, I couldn't express it. Not only because I didn't want to, because I physically couldn't. It seemed like my brain had forgotten how to cry or smile. I just stood there emotionless. "Thoughts?" Parker smiled wider and wider as she waited for a response. "Cool" I finally said. " if this is your way of getting rid of Connor I hope its working" I exit the awkward conversation and went on my way to class. I wanted to cry so badly, the sadness overwhelmed me, but there was no way of the tears getting out, so they drowned my soul. I guess this is what you really call "dead inside". It's seemed that the only emotion I could produce was.. anger. Because I was mad, really mad.

I knew my hoodie wasn't going to hold up the whole day, and as I learned about acceleration and velocity I decided I needed to go back to the dorms. The class looked as I walked out of class, I knew I needed to make an excuse..... later.

Cramps, really really bad cramps. I also had morning sickness. I thought I was pregnant. So I went to the doctor. I'm not pregnant. Turns out I have pneumonia because it's been really cold so I'm gonna be out for a couple of days. I'll come in to catch up.

That sounded like a good excuse, I sent the email. I laid in bed telling my brain to cry or smile but nothing worked. Suddenly I knew I wasn't alone. A familiar hand yanks off the beanie on my head to see the two sharp horns that lay there. I couldn't move anything but my mouth. " ahh, the beauty!" Tharzius smiled. I have him a disapproving look. " I can't go to school" I complained. "Good, all the more time for theses little guys to grow" Tharzius patted them. A green neon shade flickered through my eyes. Tharzius jumped. "Your eyes are.. green" he said. " so what, isn't that something you see all the time?" I asked. " No, it's not,"Tharzius paces through the room, "it's a sign of Salomon, A sign of the gods. " oh I'm saved" I relax myself. I'm free, I would stay human, Tharzius would be out of here. " don't thank them, they are here to kill you" Tharzius explained, a scared look on his face.