38- good mood, goodmorning

I literally worked all day on the new cover. 😫

Edited

When I open my eyes it feels just like any other normal morning. It feels almost like a drunk asshole didn't wander to my house last night and kiss me, convincing me to give him another chance.

I close my eyes feeling his arm tighten around my waist. I wish we could just be normal. I wish that Harry wouldn't feel the need to be so difficult with me during a simple conversation. Harry groans aloud pulling me against his body even tighter.

"Niall!" My mother calls making Harry groan again. He must be having a terrible hangover. Good for him.

"I'm up!" I call hoping she wont come in. The last thing I need is my mother giving us 'the talk' because my door was closed.

I begin to sit up and try to pull Harry's hand from my stomach but he only pulls me back to his chest.

"Do you have to go?" Harry asks with a raspy tired voice.

"Yes, I do. So do you." I say causing Harry to groan for the third time this morning before he buries his face in my neck.

"Lets just stay like this." He whispers as I settle into his touch. I don't want to give in and let him win but what else am I supposed to do? Harry has it set in his mind that it's his way or no way. I'm not up for fighting it as of now.

I stay with crossed arms watching my alarm clock tick as Harry's grip becomes lose and his breathing becomes heavy and calm.

I stand from the bed and begin to gather my clothes for a shower. There's no way I'm walking back in here in just a towel.

I open my bedroom door and walk down the hall to the bathroom. I slip into the door but curse to myself as the door doesn't shut behind me.

Harry walks in and shuts the door behind him.

"Shower time?" He asks looking messy from last night and smelling like a party.

"Not together." I speak knowing that last time I didn't have much of a choice around Harry. This time I will.

"I wont touch." Harry promises as I roll my eyes. I know Harry would touch me even if he promises not to. Right now I want to be as mad as I can be because I know that if Harry were to touch me, all of my anger would disintegrate and I'd be wrapped around Harry's finger again.

"Niall, I'm sorry. Okay? I know I fucked up" Harry says as I pull my shirt over my head and step into the shower.

"You did." I agree as Harry huffs from the other side of the thin curtain.

"Niall. Let me take you out on a date. I know our first date was good so let me try again. We'll try again." Harry proposes as I run water through my hair.

I don't know why Harry even wants another chance. I know that he does want to keep playing his game with me and his good mood that he has wont last forever, he'll be yelling at me within minutes.

Our first date did go well. I enjoyed the time with him a lot. Maybe he can make me feel this way again and I will stop being angry at him.

"Okay." I agree hoping the date he has planned is worth it.

Harry is quiet so I peak my head out of the shower to see him with my toothbrush in his hands.

I shake my head knowing that I now have to get a new one and Harry can have a little disposable.

"I'll get you a toothbrush." I say out loud as he pulls back the curtain.

"So I can come back?" He asks as I frantically try to cover myself in embarrassment.

"Don't do that." Harry complains as I grab the curtain putting it over my body.

"I'd look at your body all day if I could." He whispers gently pulling away the curtain as his eyes rake my body.

"You're beautiful." He whispers pulling me closer to where he stands on the floor pressing my wet body to his.

"Kiss me." He demands softly as I place my hands on his shoulders. As much as I want to get back to my shower Harry's eyes have me hypnotized once more.

I lean in and kiss his lips as his hand travels down the side of my body to my wet ass where he grips the skin hard.

"I want to fuck you." Harry mumbles between kisses before he grabs my neck in both hands and kisses me how he wants to, knowing he's in control. It's my favourite way that he kisses me.

I pull away from his lips and stand in his embrace before I hear my mother speak.

"Niall, I have to go now sweetie." She calls as Harry lets me go.

"Okay mum, see you later." I call pulling the curtain back so I can feel my lips with my fingertips and not have Harry see my act of affection.

I quickly wash my hair and step out of the shower grabbing a towel as Harry steps into the shower.

I brush my teeth and try to think of anything else than someone else's mouth on my toothbrush.

I make my way out of the bathroom and to my bedroom where I get dressed and put on a small amount of mascara and highlighter.

I wait for Harry on my bed and hear a buzz. I pull out my phone to see no notifications but I hear the buzz again.

I look over to the nightstand to see Harry's phone going off.

I slowly pick it up and open the phone seeing no passcode.
I open the messages app seeing his mother has texted him, Gemma has texted him and Cheryl has texted him.

I open Cheryl's message and grow more hatred for the bitch.

Miss you on me. Come over tonight? (;

I shake my head and close his messages app. His family isn't a concern of mine. I open the photos app and look through photos of math problems and other things not really seeing much wrong.

I exit the app and see one app in the corner that concerns me.

"Secret vault photos"

I hear Harry in the hall and close the phone running to my shoes.

I slide my shoes on as Harry walks into the room with wet hair and yesterday's clothes on.

"We're going to mine so I can change." He says grabbing his phone from the night stand.

What are you hiding?

_______

Word count : 1131