eighteen

-three weeks later-

i don't see the point anymore, i go to the warehouse, train, deal and go home. everything has changed for me and everyone has noticed. the amount of times that ivy has asked me to smile is uncountable. 

i've tried to smile but there's no reason to, ivy has gone back to mexico to train the new recruits of the gang, natasha has gone home. that was the last time i smiled, when they were here. not even brax has been seen, he's been gone for days, on a business trip to brazil. 

i've been promoted to king, or queen i guess. i can tell that i'm being more ruthless, cruel but i have nothing to be happy about anymore. we have a heist in an hour, being held at a restaurant in beverly hills. it's six pm now, i need to leave to the warehouse so i can get my crew ready. 

once i was there, i was greeted by the team of seven, all dressed in black. i nodded towards them, as they loaded the van with everything we will need. i was escorted into the van by two men by my side, how it's normally done. 

i did not smile, i haven't in weeks, i just went along with what i had to do. our getaway driver sat in the front, turning on the engine and driving to the restaurant. i tried to think of ways to smile, be happy, but nothing seemed to make me feel anything. 

i felt numb, felt like the only thing that would make me happy again was being with jack, and he's gone. i focused on the moment, doing what i was trained to do. when we parked, we went to our set locations, mine was in the restaurant with isaac. 

we walked around the front, i was wearing a white dress and heels as we were made to look like a couple, casually looking for dinner. we walked through the front doors, isaac scanning the area for new changes while i spoke to the waiter. 

w- table for two?

l- get down

i whispered to him, fake smiling and he looked at me confused. i motioned for him to get down, he slowly hid behind the counter and isaac pulled out his gun, people screamed and i rolled my eyes. 

the rest of the team burst through the back door, yelling for everyone to get down. i seperated from isaac and scanned the room, standing on a table. there was one booth i could barely see but i'm sure it was just another table. 

we were almost finished when i got yanked down off the table and onto my feet. an unknown man grabbed me by the neck. 

?- i have the princess! i have the princess!

i have no fear in my eyes, the men in my gang are practically laughing at the foolish enemy who tries to harm me. i hear a click behind my ear and know he's pulled a gun to my head.

j- no!

i look over and see jack, with glossy eyes, holding his hand out to try and stop it. all the boys were there, staring in silence of the moment they've just encountered. they had been sitting at the booth i couldn't see. corbyn was about to run over but he stopped when i pulled out my gun. 

i swiftly knocked the other man's gun out of his hand and into isaac's grip. i stood up, feeling the strength as i pointed my gun to the man's ear and pulled the trigger. he leaped back in pain, falling to the ground. 

i looked back at the boy's faces before i was escorted out the door. they looked confused, sympathetic, shocked. i disappeared back into my world as we heard sirens down the street, we were waiting for shawn as he spray painted the wall of the restaurant. 

'la devils'

he got in the car and we were on our way back to the warehouse. heists were never like this, i didn't feel this way after any of them. i went straight to the office once we were finished, until i was called down for an interrogation. 

when i entered the room, he was bruised and disgusting, creepy smirks being sent all around. the vibe was off and i felt like this wasn't going to end well. 

l- hello. 

?- hello angel

l- how do you know me

?- oh my darling, everyone knows you

l- why were you snooping outside our base?

?- i was watching you, the princess of the la devils, you've changed sweetheart. and i know the reason...

l- you do not have the right to stalk me, you will be lucky to leave here alive...

?- what are you going to do? because you're obviously not strong enough to maintain a relationship with... who was it? jack?

within seconds i had shot him in the leg, being pulled out. i watched behind the glass as the interrogation continued, but i couldn't stand to stay any longer. he knew everything, about jack and i, ivy and jonah, our time in mexico. this man had been watching my every move for months. 

i left the room and went up to the bar where majority of the gang was held. i was distressed and walked straight up to the bar, sitting on a stool and being joined by someone i didn't expect to be there. it was emilio, from mexico. 

he hugged me as soon as i realised, i couldn't help but fall into his arms. the arms that have always protected me, from birth until always. he stroked my hair as i laid my head on his shoulder. 

e- i came to make sure everything was okay before...

l- before what?

e- your parents are on their way, with carlos. 

lola

liked by jackaverymusic, ivy, king and 4,305,699 others

lola the ocean calms my nerves 💙

king be home in two hours x

jackaverymusic today doesn't make me see you any different, please answer my calls...

username3 what happened today? ^^

ivy i miss you sister 💕💕

lola ivy i miss you so much

natasha can't wait to be back in la 😍

ivy

sinaloa, mexico

liked by jonahmarais, lola, king and 3,305,699 others

liked by jonahmaraislola, king and 3,305,699 others

ivy one more until i'm home 💋

comments disabled