fortythree

j- you're leaving??

l- i'm sorry for not telling you sooner...

j- it's fine, i understand. but i'm going to miss you

he walked towards me with saddened eyes, as he opened his arms to me and i didn't hesitate to fall into them. i felt peace when it was just me in his arms, we didn't want to part, but he understood. 

we weren't disrupted until carlos ran downstairs. i sighed, moving over to the bench and sitting on it. carlos jumped on jack, causing them both to stumble. 

c- we still on for today?

j- yeah dude

l- what're you guys up to?

c- jack's gonna show me his favorite places to skate

l- sweet

j- do you want to come?

l- i wish i could, but i have a deal in an hour...

j- be safe baby

l- i will

c- see ya lols!

they left, leaving me alone in this huge house. i hopped up the stairs, falling onto my bed and procrastinating today. i couldn't wait to do another deal, but i knew once it was over i had to come home and pack. 

i changed into a black supreme cropped long sleeve and put on black jeans, with my black louis heeled boots. i tied my hair in a messy ponytail, letting my baby hairs hang beside my face. i applied black eyeliner and mascara to my eyes, always making me look more mysterious. 

i checked my phone to see i was late, as usual. i put it in my back pocket and head down, sliding my handgun down my boot and knife next to my waist. i'm actually happy jack hasn't seen me prepare for a deal, it's something no normal person does. 

i wasn't allowed to drive to the warehouse, i was escorted by leondre. we soon got to the warehouse and i was approached by lucas. no words were shared, just nods to each other. nothing is taken more seriously than deals. 

we got into the van, heading down to the wharf where we were associating with the enemy gang. there were only four men with lucas and i, it wasn't a big deal. i was under pressure thanks to brax but knew not to show it. 

the other gang was already assigned position, we surrounded them, making them feel inferior. they obviously weren't trained properly as we could see that they felt threatened. it was a weapons deal, the crates were opened for me to inspect. 

i picked up every item slowly, examining every piece to brax's extent. i was satisfied, nodding swiftly before two men closed and carried the crate to our van. i walked up to the leader of the opposite gang, making eye contact when i removed my dior sunglasses. 

he did not attempt to shake my hand, or move any closer. he simply nodded, and offered for me to have an idea of his men's capabilities. this is proof of respect, offering his men. once we had finished, we left before the others, heading back to the warehouse ahead of schedule. 

brax was surprised when we got back early, but sent me home immediately to pack. jack and carlos wasn't due home for another few hours. they were taking me to the airport, brax couldn't but said he would call me when i landed. 

i didn't want to, but i did. i went upstairs to pack, going past the studio to see carlos's producer checking out his new remixes. he has his own key, always using the studio to try out new things for carlos. 

carlos is a whole different story, he will be in the studio until the early hours of the morning, recording and testing new music. he writes on the white couch in the corner, on the phone to ashley for hours.