sixtyseven

it's four am and jack just got up to check on luna for the fifth time tonight. i offered to get up but he told me to stay in bed. i couldn't sleep without jack beside me so i kept my eyes open, staring at the ceiling. 

i heard jack's calming voice through the wall, singing softly. i felt myself drifting along until i heard our door shut, and soon my body was surrounded by the warmth of jack again. he noticed that i was awake and looked down to me as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. 

j- are you okay?

l- yeah baby i'm fine

j- night love

l- night jack

my eyes drifted again and i could feel my body feeling lifeless. with my daughter in the room next to me, and jack beside me i felt at ease. 

neither jack or i got much sleep last night, tending to luna whenever she needed it. the morning was even crazier, literally everyone was over to see luna, jack and i. i walked downstairs to see carlos and ashley waiting in the living room. 

i hugged ash and then moved into the kitchen to start making food. i was surprised to see jonah walk through the door five seconds later with bags of food. he hugged me and i smiled, helping him get out the mass amounts of food he had brought. 

guess we were set, didn't need to make anything because jonah already had it all. then in what seemed like a few minutes, everyone was in our house, crowding around luna. jack took me in his arms and we smiled watching. 

then all the attention moved to jack and i, snickers ran through the group of our family. then my father stood up and shook jack's hand, before opening the front door for us. i looked back for luna but the door was shut, and jack reassured me she would be fine. 

he jumped over the door into the jeep, and i followed. we started driving and i smiled at the idea of adventure, without knowing where we were going. before long, we pulled up outside my family's nightclub. 

i was confused, giving jack a specific look. we're parents now, surely we can't go clubbing. plus it was the middle of the day, the club was a ghost town. he laughed to himself as he opened the front doors, revealing the club completely redecorated. 

the lighting settings were set to red, there were roses everywhere and the dance floor was set up with rose petals leading down. he led me down the trail, which had me in complete awe. then he stopped, my hands still in his. 

j- hey guess what?

l- what?

j- this is where i first realised you would be special to me. 

l- huh?

j- you were standing up there-

he pointed to the dj stand. 

j- and in love with what you were doing and where you were, i fell for that spark you had. 

l- jack...

j- i messed it up once, completely ruined my life. for that long i had a taste of what my life would be like without you, and i hated it lola. it ruined me and i knew when i had you in my arms again i could never let go. 

you are the strongest, kindest and most independent girl i know, and you're not only the love of my life, but the mother of my little girl. i want to wake up to you every morning, raise luna together and create a family with you. 

lola, you are my number one, my breath, my shadow. i love you with my whole heart. lola gomez, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?

i was stunned, shocked and in complete admiration. i didn't have to hesitate, or question anything, my answer was clear. 

l- yes jack, of course. 

he pulled me into his arms once again, the place i could never get tired of. i smiled as he slowly kissed me, hearing leondre clapping from the front door. he congratulated us and i smiled from ear to ear. 

for a split second, i forgot everything bad in the world. i was with my love, driving home to see our family and our daughter. my heart was completely full and it was an experience of once in a lifetime. 

when we opened the door to our home, everyone cheered. the house had been revamped into a party and celebrations were spread. seems like everyone knew about jack's plans except for me. 

i was pulled into a hug from my mother, selena and meg. then just one on one with my mamá, she admired the ring. 

m- muy feliz por ti  (so happy for you)

l- thank you ma

m- he did the right thing, asking your father for permission, earned him a lot of respect in the family. 

i blushed, looking over my shoulder to see jack talking with the why don't we boys, my father and carlos. the room was  buzzing, everyone was smiling and i had luna in my arms. just when i thought nothing could make this moment better, 

nick, brandon, edwin, zion, austin, lilly and theo walked in the doors. 

the prettymuch boys made their obvious introduction, and when they went to jump on me they noticed luna and went all quiet. i laughed and offered her to zion first. he sat beside me, holding the precious little girl in his arms. 

z- hi baby, i'm your uncle zion. 

i noticed austin looking less than usual, and i suspected why. but before i could say anything, jack went up to him and smiled, thanking him for making it. austin and jack exchanged conversation before i got up and hugged austin. 

l- thankyou for coming, it means a lot. 

a- of course lols

i smiled and immediately ran into theo and lilly's arms. catching up took so long but it was worth it. we moved outside and before we knew it, the sky was dark and covered in stars. then, just when it was getting peaceful, my cousins arrived....

lola

liked by jackaverymusic, oneruel, selenagomez and 1,045,359 others

lola so so so happy 

comments disabled