fiftyfour

the deal was a mess, we were unprepared and got jumped. thankfully nobody was hurt, or at least now everyone's fine. i was taken, because i was undertrained. it was my fault and i deserved it, i was only under their possession for a few hours before the devil's found me. 

one thing i'm sure of is that i don't want jack to find out. i don't want him to be worried. he's out with brax and carlos now, asking about something important. meg was on the end of my bed, ranting about my brother. 

they had gone on a few dates, and brax is trying to regain their relationship but she's not sure yet. 

m- i love him, i do, but how do i know he won't leave me again?

i knew how she was feeling, and i knew that she wanted to rant. she knew that brax had an unplanned life, meaning he could drop at any moment. i gave her a hug before calling selena over immediately. 

she was over in minutes, meeting meg and they instantly became friends. we watched movies, drank brax's expensive wine and talked about memories for hours. we've all had our stories about guys, good and bad. 

we focused on the good, i could talk for hours about jack and i but cut it short considering they might've gotten over it. meg explained that she loves hearing about happy couples, just wishes she had the same. 

then something shocked us both, selena told us a story about her and justin, happy. she didn't shed a tear, or mention that she wants to kill him, just reminisced. the movies were getting boring, so we went for a drive. 

we kept driving to malibu, wanting to buy cute outfits. selena wanted to go out clubbing, but realised we couldn't go anywhere except our club because of my age. 

s- you know what? fuck it. 

we laughed, looking around at cute thing when meg gasped, running over to a red dress on a hanger. she ran to the changing rooms, and while she was trying it on, selena and i sat on the couch waiting. 

she wrapped her arm around me and i leaned my head on her shoulder. then a familiar song played through the changing rooms. it was 'words i didn't say', i smiled and selena started fangirling. 

s- that's my sister's boyfrienddddd

i pulled her back down from her feet making us both laugh. meg came out and showed us the red dress with the shoes she picked out. we fell in love, red looked amazing on her. we paid for our clothes, leaving to head back home. 

driving home was so peaceful, listening to chill music while we traveled alongside the beach. i had to convince myself not to stop the car and run into the water. we dropped meg home, making plans for the following night to go out. 

selena stopped me before i got out, apologising. 

s- so, i don't know if you have cell reception in the land of 'lola loves jack' but christmas is coming up, and you know what that means. 

l- holy shit i completely forgot, big banquet?

s- yep, and i'm going this year

l- really?!

s- yeah, we all are, you, me, brax, carlos and jack if he wants. 

l- they won't allow it

s- papa's the one who suggested it...

l- he probably has plans

s- just ask lola

l- i will, love you!

s- love you more!

her car drove off, i unlocked the door and went upstairs to take off my heels. my music automatically turned on to the boy's music, i giggled to myself before sitting on my bed. unexpectantly, my phone started ringing at it was meg. 

l- meg? you okay?

m- yeah i'm fine, i just wanted to ask a quick question...

l- of course

m- okaysobraxjustcalledandwantsmetoseehimtonight

l- woah, breathe, and explain. 

m- brax called me, saying he wanted to ask me something important tonight and to meet him at the pier.... should i go?

l- is that even a question?

m- ahhh i was going to go anyway i just wanted to see how you'd react.

l- go! have fun!

m- hey lols?

l- yeah?

m- thank you for today, i love you

l- i love you more 

i heard the front door close and shut. i walked out my room to see jack sit on the floor in front of the couch. he was happy about something, but seemed upset at the same time. i walked down, jumping on the couch landing behind him. 

i looked over to him, he smiled subtly but all his curls were in his face and i could barely see his emotions. i took the hair tie on my wrist, pulling his waves into a bun and sitting down beside him. 

l- jack?

j- yeah baby?

l- what's wrong?

he took in a deep breath, taking my hand in his and shifted so his attention was on me. we sat in silence for a minute, admiring each other's features. 

j- lola, you know i love you

l- of course, and i love you too

j- why wouldn't you tell me about the deal? and this morning?

so that plan was down the drain. 

l- i-i didn't want you getting worried...

j- but lola, i'm your boyfriend, it's my job to worry about you

l- you don't deserve to worry about someone like me

j- babe, we're not having this conversation again. remember last time?

l- yes i remember jack, and i remember all the reasons why it came up. 

j- because i didn't know your world! now i do, and i am here for you. 

l- i don't doubt you are but please-

j- lola, don't tell me to think about it, because there's no point. i love you and i want to be with you forever. 

l- and i want to be with you forever but-

j- so marry me

lola

liked by jackaverymusic, oneruel, selenagomez and 5,305,583 others

lola planned answers with unplanned futures...

comments disabled