fortytwo

we are finally home. brax still isn't back from sinaloa, he is helping my father to make sure this never happens again. he still hasn't spoken to me about the bullet, but neither have i. i haven't told anyone, not even carlos or jack. 

i was on the phone to ivy, waiting for the boys to come over. she was already seven months into her pregnancy and time had flown. ivy wants to fly over to have the baby but brax won't let her, he doesn't want to risk anything, especially ivy and the baby's life. 

i- so how's things with jack?

l- amazing, slow, but delicate. 

i- i'm so happy for you lols

l- how's isaac?

i- he's back and forth, but hasn't been here in weeks. 

l- he's been with brax in sinaloa, i'm sure he'll be over as soon as they're done. 

i- i hope. 

l- maybe i should come over to see you, be there with you. 

i- no lols, it's too dangerous. 

l- no, it's settled, i'm going to be there for the birth of your child. 

i- lola. 

l- okbyeloveyou!

i hung up and laughed to myself as i heard the front door open. footsteps fell through the foyer and i got one text from ivy before heading downstairs. 

ives 💙

i love you, see you in two months lols xxx

i smiled to my phone screen, and heard daniel yelling for me from downstairs. i ran down the stairs, but being taken back when i noticed nobody was there. i was suspicious of where they were, so i tried to look around the corner without falling off the stairs. 

i tried not to fall but i did, off the last two steps and stumbled onto the ground. each of them popped up out of different places, laughing and coming over to where i was regaining myself. i smiled as jonah started off by hugging me. 

then it proceeded through all the boys, hugging them each. when i got to jack he gave me a slow and passionate kiss, making me smile. we were so in the moment that i hadn't realised carlos and brax standing behind us. 

b- still protective 

c- not going to stop

we both laughed, the boys shook my brother's hands as they met again. we all moved into the living room, except for brax and carlos who had a deal. we sat around the couches, trying to think of something to do. 

i got up and made drinks for everyone, while they continued to think of something to do. i sat back next to jack, he draped his arm over my shoulder and sighed. we were all so bored but couldn't think of anything. 

we decided to head down to the beach, bringing loads of food with us. when we got there, the beach was deserted, almost nobody was there. jonah, jack and daniel unloaded the boards while corbyn and zach helped me set up where we were sitting. 

once everything was ready, i ran straight for the water with the boys on my tail. first i was picked up by jonah, swung around over his shoulder and screaming as he tossed me around the water. i was about to go over to jack but i was attacked by corbyn and daniel. 

they threw me further away and i gasped as i was immersed in the cold water. everyone was laughing and i couldn't get up again. every time i tried, i was washed over by the waves. i stumbled and fell into jack's arms and he kissed my blushing cheeks.