fifty

the why don't we boys have been in the studio for days, getting home late and leaving early in the morning. but tonight they're hanging out with some people from the summer festival and invited me round. 

my parents have been visiting since the dinner, so has selena. daniel is hanging out with corey now and i'm about to go over with him, the others are going to meet us there. i got in my car, saying goodbye to everyone and heading to corey's place. 

his door was wide open, and i rolled my eyes while walking in and shutting it behind me. i could hear them laughing from the other room and walked in to see daniel recording corey while singing. 

i walked in, landing on corey's messed up bed and scaring daniel. he jumped, turning to me and screaming at me. i got up, hugging them both and sitting while watching them filming. daniel was showing us the new posture thing he got, when he tried to throw it back into the box and missed. 

l- wow

d- no!

we were just hanging around talking when we heard the boys pull up, bombarding inside and greeting each other. jack smiled when he saw me across the room and i ran to him, jumping and wrapping my legs around his waist. 

he kissed my neck and i smiled, moving so my lips were on his. 

z- you would think they haven't seen each other in months

i laughed, parting from jack and hugging the rest of the boys. we were just hanging around, watching tv and talking about the boy's new album. it was getting close to when we had to leave, corey offered to drive us. 

corey, zach, daniel and i were in one car and the others were in another. for some reason, corey let zach film and he was talking into the camera. daniel and i were in the back when he started asking for attention. 

l- oop daniel wants the attention, please hold

zach positioned the camera so the view was on daniel as he started speaking about love and wise words. 

d- if you love something, go for it. 

z- that's all you got bro?

i couldn't contain my laughter, he didn't stop there. 

d- beauty and simplicity 

l- that's so true

i stuck my head out the window while zach was still talking to the camera. 

l- zach!

z- what?

l- put the camera away!

z- alright fine! goddamn bye. 

he was struggling to turn it off and everyone was laughing at him trying to find the button. we got to the venue after the others and got out, thanking corey for the lift. jack smiled at me as we walked towards them, lifting his arm and wrapping it around my waist when i got beside him. 

we walked around the corner and i noticed we were at my club. i looked to jack who was smiling and continued walking closer. leondre wasn't surprised to see us as he let us in immediately. we heard questioning from the line but it drowned out once we were inside. 

carlos walked over with a pair of headphones around his neck. he took us into one of the function rooms upstairs where the other people were already waiting. jonah opened the door to smile, seeing five guys sitting around in the room. 

five guys that i haven't seen since before ivy died, we were in their music video with three other girls. it was one of the most fun days i've had, and some of the nicest guys. it was people that i met while the boys were on the summer festival tour, we immediately become close.