fiftyeight

-one month later-

i woke up and austin wasn't beside me. he's been staying here since we saw each other, hanging out with theo and lilly since they got back. they explained every detail of their trip and are planning to go on a tour of the world together in a few days. 

then it will just be austin and i. i walked around the house looking for the blonde boy and finally found him sitting on the balcony. i chuckled to myself and got my phone out to take a photo, when he looked in my direction. 

a- morning darling. 

l- good morning a

i sat beside him, watching the thames below. he sighed beside me and i turned to him and looked curiously. 

a- i wanted to ask you something lols...

l- anything. 

a- you know, considering t and lilly are heading out tomorrow, i wanted to ask you if you wanted to come on a trip with me?

l- are you kidding? of course!

he nodded, smirking and going inside. i'm so confused. he was in my room when i found him, packing my things for me. i went to help, or at least see what he was packing and he turned to me shocked, covering my eyes. 

a- no! you can't see, it'll ruin the surprise!

l- but austin!

a- nope, don't try that...

he pushed me out of my own room and i was found in the the living room. i turned on the tv and started watching whatever was on when i heard the elevator ding. i went over and saw lilly and theo get off. 

l- hey guys!

lilly- hey lols

i offered for them to come inside but they mentioned how they still have to pack. 

t- we just wanted to say goodbye to you and austin before we left. 

he hugged me close, and kissed my head and i hugged lilly. i called for austin and he said his goodbyes, letting them know about his idea. they loved it, leaving us to get on with packing as did we. 

austin went back into my room and i sat back on the couch, until he was finished about an hour later. he came out with two suitcases, i'm guessing one for him and one for me. he left them by the door and fell beside me on the couch. 

laying his head in my lap, he looked up at me as i brushed the hair from his face. 

a- you're beautiful

i laughed and rolled my eyes, lifting him up and pushing him over. 

a- okay should we leave now or tomorrow morning?

l- is that even a question? 

a- you're right, let's go. 

he took my hand and i slipped on my shoes, getting together things i would need and leaving the penthouse. it was all a rush, but i felt the adrenaline once again. for the last month, i didn't have to worry about my life back in la. 

it was here and now, and austin never left my side. we were waiting in the airport when my phone started blowing up, it was millions of accounts tagging me in a post. i went on to see what everyone was going crazy over and my smile went away after i saw what it was. 

all the boys were promoting their new album and single that just dropped, it was called eight letters but i already knew that. i've known it for months, but jack never wanted me to hear it, he wanted to surprise me. 

i told austin i'd be back and went for a walk, putting in my headphones and listening to my old best friend's voices. my heart cried as i heard them singing, the words brought back memories. the melody, everything. 

jack. he got the chorus and i knew why. i couldn't find the message, was he saying he didn't love me, or the opposite. i normally can place the boy's hidden messages a mile away but i just couldn't figure it out. 

i didn't notice that a tear had run down my face when the song had finished. i missed them, but it's not like they tried to bring me home. they've just ignored everything i have to do with. they're happy, and i love them. 

by doing that, i need to let them be free and explore the world like i am now. i wiped away the loose tear, returning to austin just as we were about to board. we were in the sky and austin wouldn't let me see where we were going, i had to have headphones in the whole time. 

he fell asleep a few hours in, and i was sitting awake. i was listening to music when we landed after a few hours, austin was awake by now and he knew he couldn't hide it for much longer. when we stepped off the plane, there was a huge sign right in front of us. 

'welcome to bora bora!'

i gasped, looking to austin who was smiling. i hugged him tight and we made our way to the resort. our room was not a room, it was a hut on water. i was speechless as he led me to the furthest one out. 

the light bounced off the water and into the room, lighting it up completely. the day consisted of immediately jumping into the water once we got our bathing suits out. we swam around under the rooms, going underwater and seeing the crystal clear blue sea. 

when the sun started going down, austin ordered room service and we sat on the balcony, still damp hair from swimming. 

a- lola, can i tell you something?

l- of course. 

a- i wanted to tell you that, you're the best thing that's happened to me in the past few months, becoming best friends with you is all that i could ask for but i need to tell you this. 

l- austin?

a- i like you, a lot. and i understand if you don't feel the same but i was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?

l- austin, i like you too, and i would love to. 

lola

bora bora

liked by theaustinporter, selenagomez, prettymuch and 1,093,432 others

lola stunning. 

theaustinporter mine 👑

zionkuwonu welcome to the fam

therealnickmara missed you lols