fortyseven

-two months later- 

tour is far from over, but we're heading back to la for the boy's break. and jack's birthday. corbyn, daniel and i are planning a surprise party for him on the rooftop of daniel's family's apartment. 

we're driving to every party store in los angeles now, looking for the right balloons to hang up. selena has taken jack and his family out for lunch at our cafe, to keep him from suspicions. we finally found a store that looked half decent and went in, ordering way more balloons than we needed. 

of course i lose the boys in the aisles. i'm walking past each one, looking out for their faces when i see them standing by the costumes. they had wigs on, walking around looking at the different accessories. 

i crept behind them and took off daniel's wig. 

l- wig snatched

we laughed and continued looking around while waiting for the balloons which were done within an hour. we successfully piled all the balloons into the back of the van, closing the boot and going to get food. 

it was all last minute so we were worried about food arrangements until daniel had the best idea. 

d- chipotle

l- seavey you're a genius

we decided to wait until later to get the food and went to find a cake. the cake was the hardest, all three of us wanted it to be perfect and it took hours to find the right one. we were still walking when i got a facetime from jonah and zach, who were on the other side of the city. 

l- any luck?

j- yeah definitely 

l- that's so good!

z- should we tell them to deliver it to the rooftop?

l- yep, one of us should be back by then

j- awesome, great idea by the way lols

l- why thank you hoenah

he rolled his eyes and laughed, and then we hung up and continued our search. it was coming close to the evening and everyone went home to get ready. we agreed to meet at the rooftop in an hour. 

i got home and carlos was already out with the families. they all went to the pier while we finish the last touches. i decided to wear a yellow jumpsuit because it's summer and just let my hair out naturally. 

i was finished quite quickly and went back to the rooftop right before the hour was over. everyone was waiting outside to be let in to set up, i got the key out that keri gave me and they all started. 

jonah and zach were getting the food on their way here and jack and his family should be here in half an hour. we didn't have much time, but everything was perfect before jack got there. the lights were dangling perfectly and the fire was at it's peak. 

everyone except jack walked up, mesmerized by the sight. keri, myta and kristen came over to us all, congratulating on finishing in time. we all laughed and i was summoned over by anna, sydnie and ava. 

l- hey guys!

s- hey babe, we missed you

l- i've missed you too

a- this looks amazing

l- couldn't have done it without my idiots

ava- jack's out in the foyer, he has no clue what we're doing

i laughed, telling them i'd catch up with them later and heading down to where jack was waiting. i passed carlos and selena as they were walking in. he was sitting on a couch on his phone, looking up with smiles when he saw me. i kissed him passionately, realizing that today is his birthday and i haven't even seen him.