fiftyseven

j- where's lola?

c- what do you mean?

j- i know i stuffed up, i wouldn't be surprised if you wanted to beat me up but i just want to apologise...

i moved towards him with anger in my eyes, realising he was the reason lola was banished. i was about to punch him, but stopped when i noticed he was not running away, or pleading for me to let him explain. 

c- explain yourself, before i get brax

j- i'm sorry, but i know i shouldn't have sprung it on her. 

c- i swear to god avery if you're cheating on my sister you'll regret it...

j- no! i would never cheat on lola. 

c- well what made her freak out?

j- i asked her to marry me

i was speechless. brax is an idiot, should've let her explain when she could, instead he just shipped her away. i couldn't sit still knowing jack could be the way i can get lola home, so i took him to brax.

-lola's pov-

i was sitting on the edge of a wall with lilly while theo rushed around taking photos every second. i only smile in pictures i guess, i still miss my home like crazy but being with these two make it bearable.  

-two months later- 

it's been two months and reality has hit me. jack doesn't want me, carlos doesn't want me, brax definitely doesn't want me, nobody does. i've been forced to accept my life here as my own. i've been with theo and lilly almost every day and am so thankful of them. 

unfortunately i can never explain why i'm here, but just live in the moment with the two. meg still doesn't know i'm here, i don't know what she thinks but all i know is that i miss her so much. i miss everyone, but i've had to push it aside and realise that they don't want me. 

i'm trouble, always have been and now i can admit that. 

lilly and theo have gone to kent for their anniversary and it's just me alone for a week. i don't mind, gives me time to get used to living alone more. i haven't really spent a lot of time alone since i moved here, either being with theo and lilly or being followed by security. 

i went through my social media, realising it was a ghost town. but one thing caught my eye, jack had blocked me. i got angry, leaving in a hurry and shutting down the app. 

i decided to go out shopping for a new dress, taking my car down to the city. when i got there and parker, i made my way into the main mall. i was looking around, trying to remember where lilly told me to go, when i bumped into the figure standing above me. 

l- i'm so sorry

?- it's fine, here. 

he held his hand out, and i took it without being able to see his face. when i came in eye range with the guy, he stood much taller than me, with a smile that seemed welcoming. the accent was american, and it brought back memories of first seeing zach here. 

but it wasn't zach, he looked quite the opposite and then it hit me. 

l- austin?

a- lola?

l- oh my god! it's so nice to see you again!

i hugged him tight, feeling comfort of the los angeles scent. he still towered me and i laughed that i still had to go on my toes. 

a- are you busy?

l- not really

a- let's do something