I'm Shocked and can not Summarize what I want to say in a few Words

Okay, so I'm currently freaking out while eating a bag of Milano (I swear this isn't sponsored) cookies. I seriously can't believe what I'm seeing.

So this story apparently has become #1 in #dinocharge and now has over 3,100 reads which is insane! Since I haven't really done much recently since I guess I've taken a break (because I'm the Queen of Procrasination) and I've reached the end of my...

So this story apparently has become #1 in #dinocharge and now has over 3,100 reads which is insane! Since I haven't really done much recently since I guess I've taken a break (because I'm the Queen of Procrasination) and I've reached the end of my school year I want to do a 3,000 reads special. I have just published a plot shop of stories I've been working on for a while. While they're mainly drafts a few of them have some chapters written and I've been writing a lot of these different ideas.

[the cover]

[the cover]

After The Waitress is finished I will release the story of your choice that you guys want me to release. You guys can comment on which one you want me to release. Also, you can comment which season you would want me to write a character into on this chapter.

Thank you all so much. You guys are great. See you later.