2

song for chapter:
cell boomin' - maxo kream
| instagram hoes straight thottin' sending naked pics |
(highly recommend + put on repeat)

jaylee's pov

I walk down this dull hallway with only five months left until senior year is over.

knowing the horrific experiences that have gone down in these very halls makes me sick to the core.

filled with teenagers who think it's better to be high during school, than to do themselves a favor and actually graduate.

kids being pushed around until they physically can't take it anymore.

public embarrassment.

suicides.

this school is hanging on by a branch and at any moment it has the ability to snap.

but it's as if there is a certain energy preventing it from falling off the deep end.

there are only a few people that have the ability to chose whether it breaks or snaps.

only a few people that are so low minded that they could ruin everyone's lives in the snap of a finger.

speaking of, here they come.

walking down the hall like no other soul matters accept for themselves.
like everyone else is a meaningless piece of trash.

person number one,

grayson dolan.

he smoothly walks down the hallway, holding onto the straps of his back pack, keeping a tooth pick in his mouth to chew on.

the definition of a douche bag.

today he wears a black short sleeve that was probably more expensive than it looks. black joggers layered over his legs while white adidas covered his feet. his hair was slick back into a black snapback.

a sleeve of tattoos rolls down his right arm, a few on his neck.

grayson is one of the of the people that others look up to. why? I don't know.

people are too blindsided by his sharp looks and giant ego to see the damage he truly causes.

he's the king of these students.
and he's the king of humiliation.

willing to destroy your life if you do him dirty, and willing to throw you under the bus if it means he's safe.

he gets away with anything and everything he does, that's because he's liked.

teachers adore grayson.

his kiss up tone, yet flirty personality makes it easy for teachers to befriend him.

girls are falling at his feet for attention, apparently they want to experience the sex he has to offer that people go on about daily.

it's disturbing, really.

people kiss up to grayson because they want to be liked, if you're not liked by him, you aren't liked by anyone.