my queen (lo)

hail to the king and queen of the ruckus

"thor i cannot go on like this" i sobbed as the god patted my back understandingly. the bed almost collapsed beneath us, the velvet cushions rubbing against my skin. tears fell down my face in silvery streaks, dripping onto my dress. "they wont even let me see him!" i cried, flinging my arms up in frustration.
after he attempted to take over 'new york' , a city on midgard, my beloved loki had been imprisoned like some... criminal! i first thought that odin, the allfather, would have been more understanding for his son, but he was banished anyhow like some peasant, not the rightful king he was.
"it just isn't fair thor. its been weeks, months since i saw him last. for odins sake, i'm to be his wife!" i yelled, my sobs getting louder, my tears more frequent. "i know y/n, i'm trying my hardest to convince my father that what he's doing is wrong, but trying to change the mind of a king... its almost a pointless task" he sighed, trying to comfort me best he could.  "i hate seeing you like this, anyone like this. there must be something i could do" he thought aloud. the small inkling of hope i had left inside thrived. "thor please, i'll do anything, ANYTHING" i begged. "i could... distract the guards whilst you go to him. loki may help you from there" he raised his  eyebrow in question. bless his heart, thor wasn't the smartest but this was my best bet. "lets do it, come on" i called, racing out of the room, dragging thor behind me.
when we reached the prison area, i hid behind a column. "all guards on duty,  you are needed elsewhere! i can handle this!" thor called down the rows of the cells. i watched as the guards looked at each other, extremely confused, but obeyed the prince. "y/n. go." he murmured, not so subtlety. i ran around the corner, my dress traipsing behind me as i raced down the row, searching for loki. "my love?" i heard a voice from behind me. i whirled around to come face to face with loki. thor allowed me into the cell and i collapsed into his arms. "oh darling, how i've missed you" i sobbed into his chest, feeling it rise and fall as i leant on it. "i've missed you too my love but you shouldn't be here, its dangerous. you could get in trouble with my father. you must leave now" he turned away from me, almost ashamed. "loki, i could not care less, let odin come for me. let him place me here with you" i reached for his hand but he snatched it away. "leave, y/n leave. you cant be here. you must find another man to marry, there is nothing here for you. i am nothing, i cannot live with myself knowing i hold you down so" he looked on the verge of tears. i walked towards him and placed my hand on his face. reluctantly, he wrapped his arms around my waist. "my king, you are the one, the only. i cannot love someone else. that is why i came here today. i can get you out of here." i started to explain my plan. heimdall had agreed to let us use the bifrost to escape to anywhere we wanted, as long as we never returned to asgard. i persuaded him it was for the greater good. i knew loki would be able to get us to the bifrost using his godly gifts and he would find somewhere for us to escape. he looked at me in disbelief. "and what then? we just restart our lives? begin again?" he questioned. i pressed my lips against his and then rested my head on his shoulder. "for you my love, i would go anywhere" i murmured. he kissed me again, passionately and greedily. he stepped back and transformed into a snake. he twisted around my ankle and i left the cell. "thor, somethings happening at the other end of the cells. i heard the commotion from inside" i pointed away, attempting to look concerned. thor immediately ran in the direction of my finger. lifting my dress off the ground, i ran as fast as i could towards the bifrost. eventually i reached the bridge. i stopped and loki slid onto the ground, transforming back into a man. civilians screamed around us, running away. i laughed evilly at their fear. loki grabbed a piece of wood from the surrounding trees and placed it into the fire of a candle. he proceeded to set everything he could alight. amidst the flames, we stood, hand in hand. we watched as the guards began to run towards us but they couldn't make it past the fire that engulfed us. loki chuckled, noticing how much i was enjoying it. "feels good to be bad doesn't it my love? we make the perfect team" he kissed my hand, forever a gentleman. i winked at him cheekily. "they deserve this, for locking you away and not letting me see you. they had this coming" i spat. "ALL HAIL THE TRUE KING AND QUEEN OF ASGARD" loki screamed at the top of his lungs. "now heimdall" i said under my breath and we began to disappear. "see you soon" i laughed "never trust a snake"