instagram live (th)

i joined the instagram live. @tomholland2013. "and i'm just out of the gym" he smiled at the screen. i watched as the comments from his fans poured through. oi sweaty betty i commented. a few seconds later, his mouth gaped. he'd seen the comment. "y/n!" he yelled, the fans went crazy. "first of all how dare you, second are you busy? Harrison's coming over for dinner with mum and paddy. they haven't seen you in a while" he explained. a smile grew across my face. yeah bud, text me and i'll be down to yours at about 6? i typed. giggling, i clicked off the live and began to get ready.
i first met tom through our mutual friend zendaya. we instantly became best mates and because we were from the same area of london. we spent countless hours together. we also shared a love of acting and when i landed some big roles, we saw and supported each other at events too.
throwing on a comfy dress, suitable for the summery british weather, i watched my phone screen light up.
tom: i'll have you know that i wiped all the sweat off my face before i started the live. "sweaty betty" the cheek!
y/n: quit having a mare princess, the curls were pristine. i'm leaving now so i'll be there in 20. tell nikki not to let you anywhere near the kitchen, i'm coming for dinner not diarrhoea.
tom: wow. erm, rude? its not bully tom day.
y/n: see you soon egg head
i arrived at toms parents house exactly 23 minutes later. i heard tessa barking before i even reached the door. when the door flew open, i squealed with delight. "paddy!" i screeched, throwing my arms around the young boy. "now thats how i want to be greeted every time someone sees me. i've missed you!" he grinned. "ugh i've missed you too, its been way too long" i walked inside. tom ran down the stairs. "ew, who's that tramp" he stuck his tongue out at me. he gave me a tight hug. "you're 3 minutes late" he whispered into my hair. "hm. missed you too you little mug" i laughed, kissing him on the cheek and ruffling his hair. "as requested your majesty, we have ordered takeaway HOWEVER i would like to protest that my cooking is actually beautiful. in this essay i will-"
••
a/n- toms just a normal geezer, a very very very attractive geezer