movie

i rummaged through the cupboards, standing on my tip-toes to reach the back where the popcorn was. "need a hand?" tony chuckled from behind me. i nodded, expecting him to come and grab the bag. instead, he ran into the other room, screaming and laughing like a toddler. "too bad the movies about to start" he squealed. i grunted, clambering onto the cabinet in order to reach. grabbing the bag of popcorn, i poured it into a bowl and placed my hands on my hips, admiring the snacks i'd prepared. drinks galore, nachos with every dip imaginable, popcorn, sweets, pizza and even vegetable sticks. balancing plates and bottles along each of my arms, i stumbled into the room where tony (cough: pepper) had set up a huge projector screen to watch the movie on. placing the food on a coffee table i stood back and scanned the room. every seat was taken. the ever so brave and strong avengers avoided my eyes as i pursed my lips, staring them down. when no one budged, i scoffed, raising my hands in defeat. "fine, fine! i'll sit on the floor" i bent my knees, ready to sit on the cold, hard wood when there was a shout. "y/n wait!" a voice boomed. i turned to see peter with his arm raised. i cocked my eyebrow. "you can sit on my lap if you'd like" he smiled. it was an innocent enough suggestion... until the 'oos' and 'aas' from his fellow superheroes began. almost instantly, his face flushed a brilliant shade of red. "oh. i- i mean you dont- um. if you'd- ah" he began stammering. "peter and y/n sitting in a tree-" clint and tony began to sing, but they abruptly stopped when a pillow went flying at their heads. "thank you peter, for being the ONLY gentleman in the room" i smiled at the flustered boy, moving my glare to clint and tony. i sat gently on peters knee and the movie began.

3rd person
"they're asleep!" steve hissed. "right thats 20 bucks straight up please natasha" clint smirked. "uh uh sir, its bucky who put the bet down they wouldn't get together for another week, i simply agreed" nat pointed to bucky. bucky gasped. "you betrayed me!" he muttered. steve and thor began to chuckle. "i wouldn't laugh gentlemen. if i remember correctly, both of you owe me 10 dollars. what were the exact words? 'not for another month at least' eh steve?" tony cackled, pointing to y/n and peter cuddled up with each other. as the sounds of the avengers bickering sounded around stark tower, y/n and peter giggled to themselves. "they really don't know that this has been happening for a while now do they?" peter whispered. "nope. but watching them bet on it is still priceless" she chuckled.
••
a/n
request for @spideysmask
not my finest work but i tried my best :)