respect, pp (smut)

who's go is it now?" i questioned, leaning back on my elbows. "can you please pay attention? its mj's go" ned whined. i sat with my friends in a circle on the floor outside our tents playing truth or dare. "y'know what, i'm gunna go to bed. we're hiking tomorrow and i'm exhausted as it is. see you guys tomorrow, night" liz smiled in my direction. mj stood up beside her. "i second that decision, i'm falling asleep" she grunted, trailing after her. my eyes moved to the other guys sat in front of me as the two disappeared into their tent. "now the real fun can start" flash chuckled evilly. "i don't know about you but i was having perfectly fine 'fun' before hand" i mumbled. flash rolled his eyes at me and turned to ned. "truth or dare" he smirked. "truth" ned said in a questioning tone, clearly wondering why the mood in the room had suddenly shifted. brad let out a snort. "are you still a virgin?" flash asked. neds eyes widened for a second and he sighed. "you know the answer to that" he shrugged. "boring!" flash taunted before moving around the circle to brad. "truth or dare" flash grinned. "dare" brad winked. "okay. sit in just your boxers until your next go" flash squealed. "oh c'mon flash, you don't have to brad" i rolled my eyes. "nah, i ain't no pussy" brad said determinedly, pulling off his shirt and jeans. i avoided looking at him all together to save the awkward atmosphere. "betty, truth or dare my dear" flash asked once more. "dare" betty said without hesitation. "give y/n the darkest hickey you can in two minutes" flash clapped his hands excitedly. "dude do you just get off on this stuff or what?" i scoffed. "in the wise words of the lovely man to my right, i ain't no pussy. get over here" betty shrugged and i sighed. "surely i don't have to do this, its betty's dare not mine" i whined. "why, are you scared little girl?" flash taunted. "no. 'course not" i huffed, moving towards betty. she pulled my hair to the side and placed her lips at the base of my throat. the sounds were disgusting. i closed my eyes and waited for the two minutes to be over while betty sucked at my neck like her life depended on it. finally, the alarm went off and she pulled away, revealing the dark, purple flower painted on my skin. "a decent job" brad shrugged. "i'd like to see you do any better" betty scoffed. "i wouldn't! just move on!" peter growled. i sat down beside peter once again, squeezing his shoulder. "you okay, pete? you seem a bit tense" i said quietly. "i just- no, i'm fine" he breathed. "y/n. truth or dare" flash grinned at me, a cheeky glint in his eye. i took a swig from the bottle of wine that sat in front of me. "fuck it. dare" i sighed. "hm.. okay. using the bottle of wine, show us how you'd suck pete's dick" flash let out a loud, shriek laugh. i stared at him blankly for a minute. "you don't have-" peter began quietly from next to me but he was cut off by the loud smashing of the bottle as it reached the ground. the group erupted into laughter. "shit pete man, that was rejection and a half" brad cried, slapping his leg. "oh peter, i was joking. i'm sorry, i-" i mumbled, seeing his stony glare. his jaw clenched as he grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me towards the trees. "oh she's done it now" betty yelled after us, the sound of laughter ringing in my ears. peter dragged me into the forest behind us. "peter, i was joking around. you know that right?" i bit my lip anxiously, attempting to stifle a laugh at the look on his face. "you think this is funny?" he growled. i snorted, my mistake. he sauntered over to me, grabbing me roughly by the chin and yelling in my face. "i said, do you think this is funny?" he spat. i shook my head violently, shaking with fear. he let my face go, dragging me deeper into the forest away from the group. "that wasn't very nice y/n. to embarrass me like that in front of everyone, especially since they all know i like you. i think i need to teach you a lesson" he hissed, pushing me back onto a tree. "w-wait you like me?" i asked but i was cut off by peter slamming his lips against mine, roughly shoving his tongue into my mouth and exploring every inch of the cavern. i kissed back, overwhelmed with his feeling of dominance. he pulled away for a moment, mumbling a quick "strip" before pulling off his shirt to reveal a chiseled torso that made my mouth water. i pulled my shirt over my head and shimmied out of my jeans, leaving me in just my lingerie. he moved back towards me, kissing down my body. "wanna taste you" he groaned, pulling my underwear down my legs with his teeth. i shivered with anticipation, whining quietly as he kissed my inner thighs. finally, he put his mouth to my clit, swirling his tongue around it before dipping it into my core. he hummed softly as i gripped his hair, convulsing with pleasure. "p-peter. shit! w-what, oh my g-god" i murmured, trying to keep quiet in fear that the other guys would hear us. he slipped a finger into my dripping hole, pumping it roughly before adding another. he watched as my face contorted in euphoria, wanting a lot more than just his damn fingers. "my pretty baby has such a pretty pussy, hm?" he whispered as he felt me clench around his fingers, seconds away from an orgasm. i tried not to scream as it ripped through me, arching my back off the bed. he slipped his fingers out of me and shoved them into my mouth. i sucked them dry before he pulled them away, leaving me panting and uncomfortably empty. "please" i whispered. "please what princess?" he teased. "please fuck me. please, please, please" i begged, squeezing my legs together in the search of some friction. "are you sorry? are you going to respect me now babygirl? want me to fuck you good?" he continued to taunt me. "yes, god please. just fuck me jeno, i'm yours. just fuck me!" i whisper-yelled. with that, he inched into my slowly until he was completely sheathed inside me. he pulled me up by my hair until i was on top of him, balanced against a rock. "make yourself cum then. ride me" he smirked. i groaned, grinding myself down on his thick cock. over and over again, i whirled my hips, lifting them off him and slamming back down. i felt my stomach tighten but i wasn't quite there. quickly, peter flipped me over, slamming back inside me and beginning to hammer his hips into mine. "who's are you? who's fucking you this good?" he growled, gripping my thigh tightly. "you. god, shit, shit. you!" i screamed. "you good?" a distant shout was heard from ned. peter clasped his hand around my neck, choking me roughly. "yeah, fine. just teaching y/n that.. she needs to.. respect me as i'm.. older than her. we'll be back soon" peter replied in between thrusts. "oh okay" ned yelled. with a few final rocks of his hips, i came once again and peter pulled out, spraying cum all over my chest. i lay on my back, panting harshly. "sorry, shit. was i too rough?" he said, grasping my hand. "no. that was p-perfect" i mumbled, curling into his large frame. "aw baby, are you sleepy?" he mumbled, kissing my forehead. "you just fucked the life out of me in the middle of the damn forest, so just a little bit" i replied sarcastically. he smirked, smacking my ass. "and i shall continue to do so until that attitude is gone. now c'mon, lemme carry you back to the tent"

this is vile and i hate everything about how its written but i feel bad for not updating in forever
its also unedited so