flinch (bb)

"for fucks sake bucky, it was one party!" i yelled. "one party that your ex was at that you decided not to tell me about!" he shouted back. "i would've been fine with it but you didn't tell me. why? are you cheating on me?" he questioned. "of course not! damn it buck, you wouldn't have been fine with it! yeah okay, me and my ex are still friends but that doesn't mean i want to fuck his brains out every time i see him! cant you get it into your head that i love you?" i screamed. "stop shouting at me! it doesn't fucking seem like you love me y/n when you keep causing pointless arguments. you keep fighting with me, i'm just trying to care for you!" he screeched. "i'm not the one causing the fights. you know, maybe we shouldn't be together after all. everything's always my fault, you never take responsibility for anything!" i cried. he looked at me, tears filling his eyes. "you want to break up with me?" he sobbed. i refused to look at him. he scoffed. i turned to face him. he raised his hand and i flinched, screaming. "please!" i whimpered. i saw him run his hands through his hair. i dropped to my knees, curling into a ball. "y/n? you thought i would hit you? baby-" he got down on the floor beside me, crying hard. wrapping his arm around my waist, he pulled me into his body and kissed the top of my head. "i'm so sorry baby. i'm so so sorry. i would never hurt you. please forgive me" he wept. i shuffled closer to him, taking his hand into mine and kissing the top of it. he rested his head on mine and we stayed there, cuddling, for the rest of the day.
••
a/n
i hate this so much but i needed to update