day dreaming (pp)

"i'm gunna fall off!" i squealed as peter continued to tickle me. i felt my legs slowly slipping off the roof of the jeep we sat atop. quickly, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his chest. "you'd never fall with me around, my reflexes are too fast. i'm spiderman" he scoffed. i stifled a laugh and he began to tickle me again. "what do you think you're laughing at missy? hm?" he grinned as i suffered. finally he stopped and i let out a loud sigh, flinging myself on top of him. "careful, the picnic" he giggled, catching my legs as i wriggled, just saving the wicker basket that carried our food. i nuzzled my back against his chest and he leant down to kiss my cheek. i smiled, my eyes fluttering shut. softly, he began to kiss my neck, trailing purple and red marks in pretty flowers down to my collar bone. with each scrape of his teeth, my hums got louder and the beads of sweat on my forehead formed faster. i turned around to kiss him, placing my hands gently on his chest. the stars in the sky overhead shone down on us, the moonlight mixing with the beams of the streetlights. i pulled away, taking a swig from one of the plastic cups and grimacing when i felt the burn of whisky go down my throat. "god i'm so in love with you" peter sighed sweetly, pulling me back towards him. i lay my head against his chest, intertwining my little legs with his. "this, this right here, is paradise. its you and me" he continued, rubbing soft circles on the inside of my thighs. i stared off the cliff we'd parked up on, grinning at the beautiful scenery that was ever so softly lit. "this all feels like one big day dream" i laughed. "you know, one day, i think this is where i want to propose to you. and i'll remind you of this night when that day comes. i'm in this for the long haul, you ain't ever getting rid of me" he whispered, kissing my neck again. "i love it here but don't you have some big meeting with mr stark tomorrow? you might wanna get some rest baby" i said, leaning towards him more. "in paradise we don't need sleep" he hushed me, gripping my hips with his hands. swiftly, he dove his hand into my shorts and dragged a single finger across my panties. "s-shit pete" i breathed, the motion unexpected. "i. love. you." he almost growled, pulling my underwear to the side and rubbing lazy circles on my clit. i arched my back into him, letting quiet moans drip from my lips. "so wet for me baby, all this for me hm? you're so good for me" he soothed as he dove a finger inside my core, pumping rapidly. as i shifted, he added another digit, and then another, until i was whining and keening underneath him, begging for more. i tried to keep quiet, squeezing peters thigh for support but my mouth remained gaping open with euphoria. "p-please. please can i c-cum?" i uttered as best i could, my legs beginning to shake. "cum for me princess, cum for daddy" he placed a small kiss on my neck and sent me over the edge. his fingers continued to move as i rode out my high. he waited until i lay still to remove them, placing them in his mouth and licking them clean. i panted, my chest heaving heavily. "aw, baby you're so cute when you're all fucked out. c'mon, lemme drive you home" he chuckled. the entire drive home he teased me, as he always did, giggling his perfect giggle and smiling his perfect smile. "i cannot believe you just let me finger you on top of a jeep. god you are the love of my life, this is fate!"
͙⁺˚*・༓☾
a/n
oop this felt weird to write