sandwich (pp)

i watched him walk into the shop, his soft brown hair bouncing as he smiled. i scoffed, taking a bite out of my lunch. he came into the shop every day at the same time, without fail- big, brown eyes always scanning the aisles for someone. probably his girlfriend. he slapped two packets of gummy worms on the counter. "sup' mr delmar" he grinned. "mr parker" my father replied. "number five right?" he continued. "yeah, with pickles and can you smoosh it down real flat?" peter asked. "hows your aunt?" dad winked. i eyed him through the shelves, giving him a look of death. "yeah, shes alright" peter replied, crossing his arms. "she's a very hot italian woman" my dad kissed his hand in jest to the worker behind the till. peters eyes lit up. "como esta tu hija eh?" he replied, smirking, clearly pleased with himself. "Ella está bien gracias" i said, walking around the corner and winking at him. his eyes widened in shock as he raised his hand to his mouth. "erm- i- um- hey" he stammered. "hello mr parker" i laughed at his surprise. my father sent daggers at peter with his eyes, but he didn't get the message. "10 dollars" my father grumbled. as peter protested, i slipped him a piece of paper. "for that comment, 10 dollars!" my father continued. peter handing him a five and turned to me. "you took french at school didn't you?" he asked. i nodded, slightly confused. "je t'appellerai ma belle" he blew me a kiss and walked out of the shop, swinging the bag of food as he went. i'll call you my beautiful.
••
a/n
short but sweet. i love confident peter.