Chapter 3

Staring at them in awe, something you rarely did, you were starting to believe what Talisa said; they looked like a literal k pop group. Trying to get that thought out of your mind, you shook your head rapidly, which caught the attention of one the new kids; Jimin. He gave you a confused look at first, but then he suddenly smirked and licked his lips. Your face reddened to the color of a tomato, which seemed to satisfy him. You looked away and focused on the teacher out of embarrassment, which caused Jimin to giggle at your cuteness.
" So, you all can choose where to sit, and luckily, all the empty seats are surrounding y/n!" Ms Sara teased cheekily. Then, everyone turned to look at you, You just rolled your eyes, but gestured for the boys to sit near you. Since there are supposed to be four people on one table, Jimin quickly ran towards the seat next to you, and Jungkook and Taehyung sat on the seats opposite you two.

" Hello! You're y/n right? Since you'll be sitting with me for this term, can we be friends?" Taehyung asked, which got a couple of eye rolls from his hyungs.
" I think you mean 'us'? We all want to be your friends, y/n." Namjoon, who was on the neighboring table on your left, said with a knowing glance to the others. You stared into the distance and replied with,
" Sure, I'll be your friend, it's just that boys don't really talk to me that much." Your response received many surprised and shocked looks from the new kids, and that's when Talisa gate crashed into the conversation.
" A lot of boys in our grade like y/n, but her intimidating appearance scares them." Turning around, you glared at her, which caused her to shut up immediately. Hoseok laughed, his amusement making him glow like the sun.
" I was so shocked when you said you didn't talk to boys, but then it makes sense because you're too pretty!" He chuckled, which made you blush again. Why were you acting like this? It was so unlike you.
" I don't know if that was a genuine compliment or if you were just teasing me." You questioned as you mustered up your remaining confidence.
" It was a compliment, don't worry." Yoongi answered with a small, barely noticeable smile, and Hoseok winked.

First period had started, and unfortunately, it was your worst subject; science. Thankfully, Namjoon was pretty intelligent, so helped out a lot. Even Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung we're struggling, so you didn't feel completely alone. After it was over you all let out a yell of frustration as the older hyungs just shook their heads at the maknaes' silliness.
( time skip )

Finally, it was lunchtime. Searching to find a table at the overcrowded cafeteria, you spun around and suddenly knocked into someone. Before you could fall back, the person grabbed your wrist effortlessly.
" Are you alright? Were you distracted by my handsome looks?" You raised your eyebrows at the teasing person; who turned out to be the worldwide handsome Seokjin.
" Ugh... Seokjin, what are you saying?" You asked, confused. He just gave you a cheesy smile, and replied,
" I'm just joking, calm down! Anyways, can you sit with us?" You stared at him as if he just said something really stupid, but you agreed anyways when you found out your friends had decided to sit there too ( without the boys' permission ).

You sat in between Kaila and Senethmi, who weren't letting you get anywhere near them.
" From now on, these extremely cute boys aren't getting anywhere near you because we all know how every dating anime ends. It doesn't go well for the female protagonist." Senethmi stated seriously. You just shook your head and laughed a little, your eyes twinkling. What you didn't know was that seven boys were admiring your melodious laugh.
" She's really pretty, don't you think?" Jimin whispered into Jungkook's ear. He blushed and slightly nodded.
" I think so too!" Taehyung shouted, but Yoongi put his hand over his mouth.
" You need to shut up, or she'll know." He glared, but then softened his gaze when Taehyung pouted cutely.
" I'm sorry." Yoongi apologized. He had a soft spot for his dongsaeng.
" Anyways, we can't tell y/n about our feelings yet because it might ruin our friendship." Namjoon pointed out, but Seokjin interrupted him.
" But are we all sure about our feelings? We just met her because it's our first day in this school."
" It's love at first sight, duh." Hoseok replied with a giggle. Everyone just rolled their eyes, and then peered at their new found 'crush'.
" Well, if she does like us back, how will she choose between us?" Jungkook questioned thoughtfully.