------- ESSENCE OF SPRING , ONE IS YOU & OTHER IS ME --------

((Bogo sipda (bogo sipda) , Bogo sipda (bogo sipda) .. & just like the song ended with Jimin saying "Saranghae ARMYS " 💖💖 . You smiled because it reminds you of years back how you and jimin met. This is the 213th time you watching this repeat telecast and trying to grab the cookie jar from shelf. Jar is bit higher than your reach as now you arent alone anymore, you carrying child , your and jimin's child and with 8 months pregnant tummy, its surely tough job to climb the shelf and feed your craving :) . ))

JIMIN : " OH MYYYY GOD HONEY !!!!! "

(( Jimin entered the hall and his eyes first fell in kitchen because since you got pregnant , that's where you spends 99% time of your 24 hours. Jimin's eyes covered with horror when he saw how you trying to grab the cookie jar from higher shelf. ))

YOU : " Minnie , i need cookies :( "

JIMIN : " Honey you cannot just climb like that , its dangerous for our child. "

(( Jimin isnt mad at all , he understands your cravings and tbh its his mistake to put the jar that high. He cant yell at you when its his mistake since beginning. He brought the jar down , placed cookies neatly on clean plate and walked towards you. You grabbed the cookies and started eating like 5 years old and Jimin bent down to kiss your 8 month's old tummy. ))

JIMIN : " Come lets sit down on couch and you can eat as much as you want , ok :) "

(( With that you and jimin sat down on couch , Jimin wrapped his arms safely around you like a protective Alpha who is protecting his omega. Jimin's other hand were wipping the cookie cruches from your cheeks and lips. He keep smiling watching you eating the cookies like 5 years old. ))

YOU : " So how is the recording ?! "

JIMIN : " Its amazing , we planning for different concept this time. Joonie hyung thinking about ballad version of certain tracks and we think...  "

YOU : " Sing me serendipity "

JIMIN : " Neowa nae haengbogeun yejeongdwaessdeon geol , Cause you love me and I love you.. <3 "

(( & with that JIMIN started singing Serendipity and you pushed your face in crook of his neck and closed your eyes. Jimin isnt upset the way you balantly cut in middle of his talk when he was talking about Joonie because he understands , your pregnancy mood swings and cravings he understands. Jimin carried you in his arms , placed you safely on bed and placed every item you needed in middle of night to satisfy your craving. ))

(( Jimin kissed you one more time and then your tummy and walked out of bedroom to relax and drink some chilled beer and watch some match or some movies. After an hour Jimin finally ate some food and went back in bedroom to sleep with you because he knew in middle of night you will make him wake up to get you some food which 100% sure isnt available at that time and jimin has to run around whole korea to satisfy your craving. ))

(( Jimin lay down next to you and you tucked yourself on his chest. Jimin smiled the way you became koala in his arms and Jimin's lips kissed your cheeks. He hugged you and closed his eyes. His memory took him back to years ago when Jimin met you , in a fansign event. ))

--------------------------- YEARS BACK ------------------------------

(( You screaming "JIMIN SARANGAHE" throughout like other ARMYS , your hands filled with photobooks and chimmy merch. You wanted to grab jimin's attention so you wore a chimmy hat which no one else did. You clearly showing that your bias is PARK JIMIN and you love him so much. ))

(( Jimin walked out of car when in sea of ARMYS his eyes fell on a chimmy hat. He wanted to see who is wearing that but due to rush and his manager , he forced to go insied. Jimin looked back and you were gone by then. He wished to see you and god granted him wish because now you interlocking your fingers with jimin and jimin's eyes were straight on you .. ONLY ))