------------ FALLEN ANGEL & SINS OF YOUR LOVE --------------

------------------------ PART - 4 -----------------------------

(( " MEEKNESS " ... The root which undo 1st SIN " WRATH " !! Taehyung died because of his 7 deadly sins , you died in previous life because of your 7 deadly sins and now you both are equal on sins :) . Only difference is Taheyung knows his sins whereas you dont. The only way to change everything back to normal for taehyung is to undo all the sins, find the roots of sins with the help of God’s illuminating and sanctifying grace and work on it :) ))

(( " MEEKNESS " is the root to undo 1st SIN " WRATH " .. Taheyung's anger is one of the sin which made him fall from heaven so now he needs to undo that sin and its you who going to help him unknowingly to erase all the sins <3 ))

(( Taehyung entered in anger and heads up towards teacher because she yelled at you infront of whole class. You know you did wrong , you talked when your teacher was giving her speech and that's why you feel the scolding you got is justified BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT TAEHYUNG FEEL. He wanted to rip off her head for speaking to you in such harsh tone. ))

TAE : " ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND ?! IS THIS HOW YOU TALK TO THE STUDENT ?! "

TEACHER : " ...... "

YOU & WHOLE CLASS : "....... "

TAE : " NEXT TIME YOU TALK TO HER LIKE THAT , I WONT FORGIVE YOU !!!! "

(( Teacher would practically say " WHO ARE YOU TO FORGIVE ME ?" but Taehyung's eyes were filled with fire and teacher knew she will be in danger if she mess with this student. Before she furthur say something , bell rang. Whole class quickly left leaving  you and taehyung alone. Taehyung walked towards you with smile , to greet you, it reminds him of 100 years back when he met you for the first time, this is same way he met you.. SAME !!! ))

TAE : " I hope i didnt scare you :) "

YOU : "..... "

TAE : " Would you show me the school ?! :) "

YOU : "....... "

(( You werent teriffied , you were just shocked to see how he misbehaved with the teacher. You dont know whether you lost in his beauty or in him. Tae about to say something else when you cut him and speak up. ))

YOU : " YOU SHOULDNT HAVE MISBHEAVED WITH TEACHER !!! SAY SORRY TO HER !!! "

TAE : "...... "

YOU : " ........ "

TAE : " WHY SHOULD I ? SHE YELLED AT YOU INFRONT OF WHOLE FREAKING CLASS ? "

YOU : " Its alright ,she is my teacher. I am the wrong one here , i shouldnt have speak inbetween her talk. My mistake "

TAE : " WHAT !!! "

YOU : " Please, say sorry to her , she is an old lady and she has been teaching us since long. "

(( Taehyung was so confused.. like why he should say sorry ?! DEMONS & ANGELS DONT SAY SORRY !! Ok may be angel does but DEMON .. HELL NO !!! Why should he apologize ? he was in middle of thought when his body felt a warm comforting touch , like a sip of coffee in cold winter. He looked at his arm and saw you dragging him towards staff room. He dont know how but he started walking on his own ))

(( You entered in staff room and pushed taehyung inside. He dont know what to do as he never said sorry to anyone except you. He looked back at your face and your face showed sadness like tae disappointed you and god knows from where Tae changed his mind and walked towards the teacher and apologized. Teacher who was still in shock forgave tae instantly , more because of fear. ))

TAE : " I apologized ;) "

YOU : " So you're KIM TAEHYUNG ?! You know my appa knew someone who has similar name as yours :) "