----------------------- OH POOR KIM NAMJOON !!! ------------------------

(( Namjoon was laying on sofa after his schedule and decided to check some messages from his girlfriend which is YOU !! Namjoon is upset because nowdays you dont have any time for him and moreover you always looks tired in bed due to your tough working schedule :( ))

(( Namjoon didnt picked your call whole day as he decided to ignore you as punishment but the moment he fell on sofa , you called him again and finally he picked your call ))

NAMJOON : " WHY YOU CALLING ME ?! "

YOU : " That's rude :( "

NAMJOON : " May be you have work and exams so dont bother to call me !! "

YOU : " I AM BUSY :( "

NAMJOON : " Oh yes ofcourse as if i am totally free , i have no schedule nothing !! "

YOU : " Awww.. please dont get angry DADDY !! I know how to make your mood ;) "

(( Namjoon always sucker for sexy words and he gets weak when you calls him DADDY so the moment you called him DADDY , he stopped taunting you and started talking normally ))

NAMJOON : " I am upset baby , you dont have any time for me nowdays !! Dont you think your daddy needs your love "

YOU : " I am sorry , what you want ?! "

NAMJOON : " YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT BABY ;) "

YOU : " Oh i know .. wait .. let me send you "

(( Namjoon thought you sending him your nudes or something more like private snaps , you know what couples sends each other. You informed him that you just sent him something on chat and namjoon quickly opened chat and expecting to see your nudes BUT ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ ---------- HONEY BAE ; 2:39PM -----------]]

Q : " What we call after NAMJOON ?! "
A : " NAM - JULY " :P

LOOOOOOOOL !!!! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sent namjoon joke instead of your nudes lol .. Namjoon was shocked to read it and other side you keep asking did he read it or not ?! ))

YOU : " Joonie did you read my joke ?! Isnt it amazing ? :D "

NAMJOON : "...... "

YOU : " HELLO.. JOONIE ?!!!! "

NAMJOON :

Stay tuned

Stay tuned