----------- MY LOVE YOU CANT RUN AWAY FROM ME ------------

----------------------- PART - 9 -----------------------------

(( HERE IT IS !!! The moment hoseok showed painting to V, its like the moment frezzed, the heart which stopped 20 years back started beating againt in sync with your's <3 . If it wasnt for loud thundering outside, V would never believe he really met you today , he is in your home watching the painting you made on him. It feels unreal. He raised his eyes from the painting and looked at you, both your eyes met and then again , THERE IS NO LOVE FOR HIM , IN YOUR EYES.. !!! ))

(( V noticed how your eyes changed colour and shined when you looked at taehyung , same what it does when V looks at you. V will lie if he say Taehyung dont love you like V does because Tae does love you from core of his heart. Not only V but Tae suffered too. V understand tae's pain. Its hard for taehyung , first because of namjoon he lost you , then rose let you go, after that V marked you and in the end Jungkook betrayed Tae. V understands !!! ))

(( V wanted to see the love in your eyes which he is seeing in the painting but its like that love lost somewhere. His scent is not even working and now he worries if he has to start everything all over again , write the story from starting but then his eyes fell between you and taehyung and he decided its better NOT TO CHASE INCOMPLETE STORY !!! Taehyung waited for you more than V , ofcourse your main reason to come to seoul 20 years back was also taehyung , to work in his company , to get close to him. Ofcourse you and tae had crush on each other since before , before V's arrival in your life :( ))

V : " Taehyung looking so amazing in this painting :) "

(( Hoseok and Tae both were shocked , they dont understand why V lied when its clearly his painting. Tae's face was mixture of confusion , hurt and happiness. He is confused why V lied , hurt because that painting isnt his and happy because v didnt disclose about him infront of you ))

HOSOEK : " V what are you saying ? "

YOU : " Hoseok oppa , V is right , i mean even i can sense Tae is my mate and also yoongi ah said the guy in painting is my mate so.. "

V : " Well i will take leave now , its getting dark. "

(( V dont want to stay there and watch the scene between you and taehyung infront of his eyes. It broke him to core and what crushed him inside is you didnt even tried to stop him when same time taehyung was about to say same thing and you stopped him from leaving. Well V probably left but Hoseok stopped him. ))

HOSEOK : " Kid where are the manners ?! There are guests in our house , wont you feed them something ? "

YOU : " Oh i am sorry !!! "

(( You quickly ran down in kitchen to prepare things for tae and v leaving hoseok with those 2. Awkward silence and sounds of utensils in kitchen is really unsettling so hoseok excused himself and went to kitchen to help you. ))

TAE : " WHY YOU DID THAT ? "

V : " Just take care of her and love her :) "

TAE : " I DONT NEED TO HEAR THAT FROM YOU , I LOVED HER MORE THAN YOU , SO .. "

V : " You waited long !! I know !! "

(( Tae dont understand what happened to v suddenly , he gave up so easily ?! Tae wanted to ask question but you entered with tray of drinks and food and suddenly you tripped on your own paint brush which is near sofa , which you carelessely forgot there after painting and now that paint brush made you trip and all drinks directly on V as he was standing near the enterance of sofa. ))

YOU : " OH MY GOD !!! Are you stupid ? why you standing in front when you saw i was carrying the tray ? "

(( If it was other time then V would probably rip your throats off for talking to him like that as he is your alpha and you can never disrespect your alpha like this but the thing is , now his scent is not even working on you so he cant do anything , he cant even claim you. Tae gave smirk how you yelled at V.))