----------- IF CONFESSING LOVE IS SO EASY -----------.

(( You trying to solve the maths problem since an hour , its annoying because you still dont understand why maths is necessary when you are a photography major student like its not you going to calculate mass of sun before clicking the photo of sun ?! You slapped your head to make it understand that mass of sun comes under physics NOT maths ))

YOU : " My life is so done , i will die poor :( . "

(( You were talking to yourself and that's when your phone rang. You saw the caller ID and its JEON JUNGKOOK , " THE IDOL " & also your family friend. You dont understand why he called you now like he calls you once in 100 years only. ))

YOU : " WHAT ?! "

JUNGKOOK : " I was about to say HI but you greeted me rudely .. huh !! "

YOU : " Try calling me twice in 100 years instead of once , then may be i will reply you smoothly . "

(( With that Jungkook started battling with you vocally. He hate to lose and so do you. You asked him to shut up and explain why he called you at 8 PM ))

JUNGKOOK : " Alright , i want to have dinner at your place , can i come ? ;) "

YOU : " Why ? BigHit's kitchen is on strike or you invested all your million dollars on stupid ass video games "

JUNGKOOK : " OK I AM COMING !!! "

(( Before you say no , jungkook already left for your apartment. You picked your ass and lazily walked towards kitchen thinking what you going to prepare for dinner. Your eyes fell outside kitchen window and it directly fell on beautiful moon shinning bright. You quickly ran back in your room and brought the camera. ))

(( It took Jungkook 10 minutes to reach your apartment and he already has your passcord so when you busy clicking photos of moon, he came from back and started starring at sky. You in mind thinking about what possibly there in moon and then you turned left and caught Jungkook looking at moon with smirk ))

YOU : " WOW !! Someone is so hungry. Anyway have some shame , should have bring something here on your way when out of us two , you are the one earning millions "

JUNGKOOK : " Who ask guests to bring food ?! "

YOU : " ME !!!! & YOU ARE NOT GUEST !!! "

JUNGKOOK : " Whatever , so what you cooked for... "

YOU : " I AM NOT COOKING , YOU COOK FOR BOTH OF US ;) "

JUNGKOOK : " ....... "

(( He knew you are lazy so you not going to cook. You both born in busan and moved to seoul same year. You both are close family friends and this is why you both are like always together. Jungkook is on top today but your life is unaffected with it. You treat Jungkook same way the way you used to treat him in back old days. Your friendship didnt change with his up and down career. :) ))

YOU : " GOLDEN MAKNAE .. LOL !!! :p "

JUNGKOOK : " ???? "

YOU : " Lol.. you cant even cook ramyeon in 5 minutes ? what is so golden about you ? I am best at everything too "

JUNGKOOK : " JEALOUS !!! "

YOU : " Lol , imagine jealous of someone like you , a rabbit looking face "

JUNGKOOK : " excuse me 0.01/10 looking face, girls die for my face and i am 12th MOST GOOD LOOKING MAN IN THE WORLD "

YOU : " Whatever !!! "

(( You placed bowl on table and Jungkook sat down infront of you. He placed the big tumblr on table and you started eating. Jungkook deeply loves you but he is too shy to confess. He wished you someday confess him on your own or give him some hint that you love him too so that it will be easy for him to confess his love for you <3  ))

----------------- AFTER 40 MINUTES -------------------

(( There is this one thing you wanted to ask Jungkook since so long but you didnt , you thought if you do then you will probably make fool of yourself but today you decided to finally break that barrier and ask him. ))

YOU : " GOLDEN MAKNAE "

JUNGKOOK : " What is it with my name you keep calling it ? :/  "

YOU : " They call you golden because you know everything .. right ? "

JUNGKOOK : "....... "

YOU : " Kookie we are friends since so long , practically by birth "

(( Jungkook was wishing you confess the love. He stopped eating and placed his chin on his hand and looking directly at you giving you all his concentration ))

JUNGKOOK : " Yes , since ever :) "

YOU : " Jungkook i need to tell you , no i need to ask you something and i am just nervous "

(( Jungkook in his mind is like " YOU GOING TO ASK DO I LOVE YOU AND MY ANSWER IS YES SO PLEASE ASK <3  " ))

JUNGKOOK : " GO AHEAD !!! "

(( You were nervous and Jungkook was smiling shyly. You looked at Jungkook and he gave you OK smile ))

YOU : " Are you sure ?! I mean i dont wana make fool of myself "

JUNGKOOK : " NO NO PLEASE ASK !! :) "

(( Jungkook was smiling internally that you going to propose him today... BUT THEN ))

YOU : " DO YOU THINK RABBIT LIVES IN MOON ?! "

JUNGKOOK : " ..... "

YOU : " I was watching moon when you came and i saw bunny like ears on moon's reflection .. WAIT PROBABLY CLOUDS !! NEVER MIND !!! "

JUNGKOOK : " That's it , that's what you going to ask ? " DO I THINK RABBIT LIVES IN MOON ? "

YOU : " Yup !!! "

JUNGKOOK : "..... "

YOU : " WHAT ?! "

JUNGKOOK :

Stay tuned

Stay tuned