----------------------------- I MISS YOU APPA !! -------------------------------

(( Long fingers wrapped around your waist and lips on crook of your neck, the kiss is gentle but ticklish. You turned back and your husband trapped you under his arms, he pressed his nose against your nose and gently touched his lips on your's, you wrapped your hands around his neck & ALARAM CLOCK STARTED RINGING LOUD !!! :( ))

(( You woke up and turned on your right and found the bed empty. Your right side in untouched just like the last night you saw before sleep. You picked your phone , slides and saw your husband and son's photo on home screen.. YOUR HUSBAND.. KIM TAEHYUNG !! You saw 10 messaged as usual , he sent you good morning message and its pretty clear he didnt come home and decided to stay in BigHit building after practice.. AGAIN !!!!  ))

(( You looked at your son's pic and wonder how your son born , its one of the night when Taehyung actually decided to spend time with his wife and not go for practice and thanks to that night your 5 years old son is here on earth today. Taehyung being a succesfull artist is always on everyone's lip , everyone wants to work with BTS and that makes taehyung hard to stay at home. Its not he is only one from BTS with family , Jungkook & Jimin are married and has 2 kids , Namjoon & Seokjin are married and has 1 kid , yoongi & hoseok are married and has 3 kids and all 3 couple spends time with their children but its only your husband who is way beyond busy :( . ))

(( You sighed and wondered when was the last time you kissed Taehyung , when was the last time you both even had dinner together or lunch or breakfast ?! When was the last time you and taehyung slept in each other's arms. The loneliness in your life would've killed you by now but your sunshine , your and taehyung's 5 years old son brighten up your dull life and now he is running straight in your arms ))

KID : " Eommaaaaaaa !! "

YOU : " Ya baby !! Good morning :) "

KID : " Eomma where is appa ?! :( "

(( You saw how his face fell down when you didnt reply him about taehyung. In school everyone praise your son because he is son of korea's one of the biggest stars but only if they knew how much your son miss his father. He looked at you with doe eyes , just like taehyung has. He is xerox copy of taehyung and you wish tae spends more time with the kid. ))

YOU : " He is working baby , why dont you just go and get shower , i am cooking breakfast and... "

KID : " Eomma you remmember what is today ?! "

YOU : " I know , its a picnic day and ... "

KID : " Everyone's eomma appa going to come and... "

YOU : " I will come baby :) "

KID : " But appa !! "

(( Before you could say and try to manipulate him so that his heart dont break , he left the room. You knew this going to be hell of an argument with taehyung when he will come back home today. You're tired of this , your son dont deserve this. You lived almost 8 years of your life alone now , 3 years after marriage all you did is get to see taehyung only on TV and ofcourse ARMYS were more lucky because atleast they get to see tae in flesh unlike you who stays in lavish apartment and wait for tae to come back home. After your son's birth its you who raising the child alone as taehyung is always busy and busy ))

(( You get yourself freshed and went to kitchen to cook breakfast for you and your son. After 10 minutes your son is out from washroom and you got him ready. You went back to pack lunch for picnic and he watching outside window ))

YOU : " What you watching baby ?! "

KID : " Appaaaaaa !! "

(( Everytime a lavish black car pass through the street , kid gets excited thinking its taehyung's car , his appa arrived but in end he meets disappointment. After 15 minutes he finally completed breakfast and his school bus arrived. ))