----------------- REMMEMBER THE FEAR IN YOUR EYES ---------------------

-------------------------- PART - 2 -------------------------------

(( " I WILL COME WITH YOU , PLEASE SAVE MY CHILD " .. Jin dont have to hear this line twice , he injected the drug in your son's almost lifeless body and in 15 minutes your son back breathing in your arms. You hugged your child close to your heart and cried. You reached so close to your son's death 💔 . ))

JIN : " Lets go .. shall we ?! :) "

YOU : " My son is coming with me !! "

JIN : " FINE !!!! BUT HE IS NOT SLEEPING WITH YOU !! "

YOU : " My child is 5 years old , he gets scared in dark , he cant sleep without me "

JIN : " I am letting him come alone with you is big thing in itself. I dont want anyone between us. OK !!! "

YOU : "..... "

(( Jin grabbed your hand and made you sit inside car. He somehow threw your son harshly on seat with no mercy. You checked back and your son gently touching his leg which scratched because of jin's harsh throw. Your eyes started dropping tears and before your son wipe the tears , jin did. He wiped so gently and pushed your son's hand off you. You noticed how your son's face fell down. Ofcourse he is 5 years old who cant even touch his mother now because his father is posessive asshole :( . ))

YOU : " Jin can you please treat my son with little respect ? I am coming with you , i am ready to be your slave like i was before but you have to treat my son with little respect and please dont misbehave with my child "

JIN : " ASK HIM TO STAY AWAY FROM YOU THEN !!! "

YOU : " HE IS MY CHILD KIM SEOKJIN ... HOW AM I GOING TO ASK MY SON TO STAY AWAY FROM HIS MOTHER ??!!! "

JIN : " SEE.. THIS IS WHY I NEVER WANTED KIDS. YOU FIGHTING WITH ME BECAUSE OF HIM .. YOU LEFT ME 5 YEARS BACK BECAUSE OF HIM !!! "

(( You cant believe you back in this hell again. You wonder how bad coincidence can happen to you like you just wanted to buy an ice cream for your son and here you are with kim seokjin , your demon , your biggest nightmare. You looked back and your child crawled one side of the car. You noticed something .. CAR's DOOR IS NOT LOCKED !!! Your child can flew out of car the moment jin picks up the speed ))

YOU : " Jin please slow down , please !!! "

(( Jin just picked up the speed and the fear you has happened.. car's door opened and your son almost panicked. Jin noticed the car's door swing open and he stopped the car in panic. You noticed how he jumped out of car to held the child safely in his arm. Its probably his fatherly instinct made him do this because kim seokjin wont do this in his right frame of mind :( ))

JIN : " You alright ?! I am sorry , i am so stupid not to lock the doors !! "

KID : " I want my eomma .. pl.. "

JIN : " SHUT UP !!! "

(( Jin's mood changed the moment your child asked to be in your arms. Jin noticed you trying to unlock the safety belt so before you do that , he locked the car door and get inside on his driver seat and started the car. You checked back and this time door locked. ))

(( After rough journey you back in that hell , in that apartment. Jin didnt let you take your dresses , he said he will buy new dresses for you. He just let you take only your child's dress , books and toys as he clearly said he dont have money to waste on your child. You wished jin change as a person soon , you wished his fatherly love which for split of seconds you saw in the car comes back and change him. You in your own world when your child started running here and there in that big apartment ))