--------------- YOU THINK YOU CAN RUN AWAY FROM ME ? ----------------

Hey I guess what u all r thinking.. Why it is a part 2 actually the part one is in the 1st book.. At the last chapter (I will arrange it that way don't worry) but if you r new to this book... It's a story of jk  being overprotective over a older woman which is his Noona ( not biological) and things r getting worse

------------------------ PART - 2 ---------------------------

(( Silent night, darkness and devil standing infront of you looking straight at you :'( . You regret not checking the video before opening the door. Your heart asked you to shut the door at his face but doing that will be like rebeling against jungkook which you cant afford to do. You smiled and Jungkook not for once changed his facial expression. He looked so angry , so mad at you. You about to open your mouth when he walked inside your apartment pushing the door wide ))

(( You started going backwards with his every step towards you. You didnt realise when you trapped against your sofa and Jungkook in no mood to stop. He entered in your personal space and you finally gathered courage to push him with your both palms. You did that in gentle way so that it dont look negative. Jungkook wrapped his fingers around your both wrists and suddenly he twisted your wrist.. OUCH !!! ))

JUNGKOOK : " WHY YOU DIDNT INFORM ME BEFORE GOING OUT WITH YOUR FRIENDS ?!! "

YOU : " Why should i inform you every single thing ?! You're not my boyfriend and also please stop visiting me like this , i dont want any ARMY or media outlet to find out that Kpop idol Jeon Jungkook visiting an unknown person's house late at night :'( "

JUNGKOOK : " WHY YOU DIDNT INFORM ME BEFORE GOING OUT WITH YOUR FRIENDS ?! "

YOU : " I told you .. WHY !!!! "

JUNGKOOK : " WHY. YOU. DIDNT. INFORM. ME. BEFORE. GOING. OUT. WITH. YOUR. FRIENDS ?! "

(( You told him the reason but its like he is way too stubborn to accept it. You wanted to bang your head on the table because this guy simply dont listen. You started believing that he seriously has some sort of mental issue. You dont know what to say and the pain on your wrist in unbearable. You helplessely looked at Jungkook and he is in no mood to show mercy ))

YOU : " You hurting me "

JUNGKOOK : " CAN YOU FEEL THE PAIN ??? THIS IS SAME WHAT I FELT WHEN YOU SWITCHED OFF YOUR PHONE , DISCONNECTED MY CALL AND DIDNT INFROM ME BEFORE GOING OUT WITH YOUR FRIENDS "

YOU : " They're my colleagues "

JUNGKOOK : " BOYS WERE THERE , YOU SPENT NIGHT ALONE WITH BOYS !!! "

YOU : " SHUT UP !!! LEAVE MY HAND AND GET OUT... "

(( You stopped on your words the moment a sharp slap crossed your cheek. Jungkook slapped you for speaking in such tone with him. You watching him in disbelief and he wrapped his fingers around your throat. You tried to stop him but we all know its impossible to fight against that muscle pig. Jungkook dont like when you disrespect him and you keep doing it on repeat since few days :'(  ))

JUNGKOOK : " DONT. DISRESPECT. ME. NOONA. "

YOU : " ..... CANT.. BRE.. BREATH.. BREATHE !!!! "

JUNGKOOK : " PERFECT !!!! "

(( For a moment you thought he going to chock you to death right there. Jungkook pressed his lips forcefully on your cheek to kiss his finger prints which started burning on your cheek with that loud slap. He rolled his tounge over the mark and you could feel his saliva on your cheek. Its cold and wet. Your eyes started dropping tears and jungkook dropped his fingers from your neck and grabbed your waist. ))

JUNGKOOK : " LETS GO FOR SLEEP !!! I CANT WAIT TO SLEEP WITH YOU !!! "

(( You have nothing to say at this point , he grabbed you by waist and dragged you on bed. You are too scared to say a thing because if you do then you are 100% sure he gonna rape you. You fell on your side of bed and jungkook wrapped you in his arms from back like in spoon position. You closed your eyes in fear and your heart beating so fast. You can feel his chest glued to your back and his lips tracing your neck from back :'(  ))