------------ FALLEN ANGEL & SINS OF YOUR LOVE --------------

------------------------ PART - 2 -----------------------------

(( KIM TAEHYUNG !!! You never heared this name before and now you close to place your eye on his face , how ?! Because that's what your father said , you painted Kim Taehyung on your canvas. How is this even possible when you dont even know him at first place ?! :( ))

(( Before you see his face, Jin tore the painting apart and quickly burnt it in ashes infront of your eyes. You stood there in shock and wondering why Jin did that but its like you not getting any answer soon. You knew Jin and Namjoon dont get angry easily but when they does , they have very solid reason behind that and the reason behind Jin's action has to be very solid one because he dont do such things out of nowhere :( ))

YOU : " Appa why you.. "

JIN : " Get ready for school and you too joonie , get ready for work, i have work too so please all of you just go back to do what you all do everyday. "

YOU : " But.. "

JIN : " DONT MAKE ME REPEAT IT AGAIN !!!! "

(( Ofcourse you and namjoon dont wana mess with Jin when he is in angry mood. You both went back to get ready. Jin went back to kitchen to cook but his heart is wrapped in fear, he was shaking while cooking, his hands were shaking in FEAR.. FEAR OF LOSSING YOU !!! ))

NAMJOON : " Hyu.. "

JIN : " HE WILL COME BACK TO TAKE WHAT BELONGED TO HIM JOONIE !!! HE WILL TAKE OUR DAUGHTER AWAY !!! "

(( Namjoon knew what Jin talking about , unless you leave for school , both cant talk vocally about it so for now Namjoon can do is back hug Jin and try to calm him. You dressed up for school and now you waiting for breakfast but its like Jin forgot to feed you so you started walking towards kitchen when you saw Jin hidding his crying face on Namjoon's shoulder and you wished your jin appa not crying because of you :( ))

YOU : " appa.. are.. are you crying because of me ?! :( "

(( Jin quickly wiped his tears and called you in for hug. He wrapped his arms around you like a protective father and you can sense his heartbeat beating fast. You felt his tears on your shoulder weting your school dress. Jin pulled his face off and you dragged Jin outside of kitchen , to main hall ))

YOU : " Sit down appa , why you crying ?! "

JIN : " I dont wana lose you baby , you're my world , my child. I will die without you <3 "

YOU : " I PROMISE I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU !!! "

JIN : " PROMISE !!! "

YOU : " I PROMISE !!!! "

(( Namjoon was standing on main hall's enterance and he smiled when he noticed how easy for you it is to promise. Namjoon knew one day or other KIM TAEHYUNG will come but he also knew His & Jin's love will make you choose them over taehyung and this is why it is easy for you to promise to Jin that you will stay with them when hours back you painted Taehyung's face on canvas. Namjoon knew his parental love is stronger than that sinful love <3 ))

(( After 30 minutes you left for school and Namjoon asked Jin to take a day off , no need to go to hospital, Other doctor will attend. Jin is a doctor and Namjoon is lawyer. You are in high school and also a scholar student as you gifted with Namjoon's brain. Jin listened to Namjoon and after kissing namjoon bye, he went for sleep as he didnt sleep whole night. Jin's body fell on comfortable bed and he closed his eyes to relax BUT the moment he closed his eyes, flashback took him 16 years back , before your birth ))

--------------------------- 16 YEARS BACK -------------------------------

(( Hi , I AM KIM NAMJOON !!! is what said by this good looking boy with dimples , Hi, I AM KIM SEOKJIN !!! is said back as reply. If it wasnt first sight love then god knows what it was. Namjoon and Jin both were shy when they first met. It was heavy windy night and also drizzling. Namjoon was walking down the alley to look for his next victim when his eyes fell on an angel looking face boy who picking up book inside book store. ))