--------------- CALICO CAT & A LOVE LIKE THIS !! -------------------

--------------------------- FINAL PART ------------------------------

(( " HOW AM I LOOKING IN THIS DRESS ? " is what you keep asking and Jungkook without any blink staring at your beautiful face. You almost thought you looking ugly in the bridal dress when Jin and Jimin entered and praised your beauty. Jungkook came out of trance when Jimin pinched Jungkook's arm slightly and you laughed :) ))

JIN : " We're getting late, xiumin hyung called me and asked me how far we reached .. so come "

(( You looked at Jungkook and you knew you dont want to go away from your mate , the person whom you marked last night. In hybrid world a mate is a big thing and specially after marking its like death to stay away from your mate. You quickly ran towards jungkook and hugged him clearly indicating that you not leaving him at all. Jungkook dont know how to react , what to do so he asked you to leave with jin and jimin and for 100th time jungkook broke your heart :( ))

YOU : " But you're my m... "

JUNGKOOK : " Safe journey !! "

(( With that Jungkook walked out of the store leaving your broken heart behind as always. Jimin interlocked your fingers and pulled you out of store towards parking lot. After 20 minutes of " I DONT WANT TO GO " drama you finally reached EXO DORM and before xiumin come and hug you , suho came and hugged you. Ok xiumin is eldest in EXO but Suho is the leader of EXO and there are certain lines which not even eldest member can cross ))

SUHO : " Thanks Jin hyung for dropping her by , ask Jungkook to meet us once after practice :) . "

JIN : " Sure !! "

(( Jin and Jimin handed all your shopping bags to suho and with broken heart they left. You hugged jin and jimin thrice before they stepped out of exo dorm and once both were gone, real drama began ))

SUHO : " WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING ?! JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT CROSSING OUR LINE DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN DANCE ON OUR HEAD !!! "

YOU : "...... "

XIUMIN : " Suho relax, she is just a kid , its her birthd... "

SUHO : " I AM LEADER OF EXO AND I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING !! I WOULD RECOMMEND YOU NOT TO USE YOUR HYUNG PRIVILEAGE HERE WHEN I AM NOT IN MOOD TO ACKNOWLEDGE IT. SHE IS 16 AND LEGALLY OUR SLAVE , I DONT WANT ANYONE'S INTERFERANCE !! "

YOU : "....... "

SUHO : " YOU ARE SHIFTING TO KAI'S APARTMENT !! THAT'S YOUR NEW RESIDENCE !! "

CHEN : " Suho are you cr... "

SUHO : " WHAT I SAID ABOUT NOT INTERFERING ?! I AM LEADER AND I DONT WANT HER IN OUR DORM .. SIMPLE AS THAT !! !"

(( Ofcourse there is certain line which no members can cross , suho being leader has full right to decided where you can live and also he is your master so he has full right to send you wherever he wants. You knew going to Kai's apartment is like kissing sunlight good bye. That's the place where you will live and die. No way coming out of that place no matter what. :( .. MEANWHILE ))

JIN : " WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM JUNGKOOK ?! "

JUNGKOOK : "....... ?!! "

JIMIN : " WHY YOU FOLLOWED HER IN STORE ?! "

JUNGKOOK : " I WAS PASSING BY !! "

TAE : " WAIT !!! WHAT !!!! STORE ?! JUNGKOOK YOU BITCH YOU SAID YOU GOING TO YUGYEOM'S DORM !!! "

JUNGKOOK : " SHUT UP !!!! "

YOONGI : " Sorry but what exactly happening ?! I am so confused ?! :/ "