Kookie Ur Dead

YOU : " Kookie before sleep better switch off the main enterance light ok ? The switch is changed so switch off the 3 one from left 👌"

JUNGKOOK : " Why dont you do it on your own ?! "

YOU : " BECAUSE YOU ARE HUSBAND AND I AM WIFE SO RESPONSIBLITY IS EQUAL BETWEEN US !!! "

JUNGKOOK : ".... "

YOU : " & yes dont switch off the other one, the third one from right because that's dryer's switch. I need my official dress dry so that i can wear that in morning .. ok ?! 🙄"

JUNGKOOK : " OK !!! "

YOU : " Seriously i dont trust you but i hope this one job you can do .. right ?! "

JUNGKOOK : " Dont worry wifey , TRUST ME !!! "

YOU : " Jungkook i need the dress in morning , i have meeting so kindly let that dress dry.. "

JUNGKOOK : " TRUST ME !!! NOW GO FOR SLEEP AS YOU HAVE MEETING EARLY 😊"

(( You went for sleep and jungkook back in playing his video game. You worried whether he really gonna switch off or not but now when he going to be a father within next 7 months so he do know how to be responsible and take care of responsiblity.. right ?!  ))

(( In MORNING you woke up & saw Jungkook sleeping beside you on bed like sleeping beauty. You walked out of bedroom and noticed enterance lights still on. SHIT !! You quickly opened dryer and saw your dress all wet.. you suppose to leave for work in next 15 minutes as there is an important meeting and here your official dress all drenched in water. You walked inside the bedroom and pulled jungkook's blanket to wake him up ))

JUNGKOOK : " ... ?! "

YOU : " WHICH SWITCH YOU TURNED OFF LAST NIGHT ?!! "

(( Jungkook in sleep trying to figure out which switch he turned off.. He is confused between third one from left & third one from right. You looking at him with all anger and he still trying to figure our which switch you asked him to turn off and which switch he actually turned off lol 😂 ))

YOU : " WHICH SWITCH ?! "

JUNGKOOK :

S

tay tuned

Stay tuned