----------------- ALL I EVER WANTED IS YOUR EXISTENCE -------------------

-

--------------------------- PART - 3 ------------------------------

(( Sunlight peeked through the curtains and fell on your face glowing up your skin , you woke up like a lazy child and first person who came in your mind and lips is JIMIN <3 , you instantly smiled thinking about Jimin's pretty smile and your eyes still close as you captured Jimin's pretty face under your eyelashes.. You about to call his name loud when someone entered and changed the name on your lips ))

YOU : " JI..."

JUNGKOOK : " JUNGKOOK !!!! "

(( You suddenly opened your eyes and saw Jungkook standing with big bright smile and fully dressed. You smiled and Jungkook walked towards you and sat down next to you but before that he pulled off all the curtains exposing sunlight. ))

YOU : " Its such a birght day , wow , is something special today ?! :) "

JUNGKOOK : " WEDDING <3 "

(( You looked at jungkook and then back at the calender , its your wedding day , you getting married to jungkook , you are going to be jungkook's wife but then why you woke up with Jimin in your thought.. WHY ?! Your brain about to explode when Jungkook pushed your shoulder and pulled you out of your thought ))

YOU : " Sorry i am just kind of in sleep zone so it skipped my mind :) "

JUNGKOOK : " The thing is i couldnt even sleep whole night and you sleeping in peace says it all "

(( WHAT DOES THAT MEAN ?! You wanted to ask Jungkook what he meant by that ? does he know something which you dont know ?! You looked at Jungkook and tried to read what he meant but its like you dont understand what he meant. Jungkook on other hand was calm and composed, like so many deep secrets in his heart , so much pain and yet so much love for you <3 ))

YOU : " Kookie , is there something , no i mean did i do something to hurt you ?! "

JUNGKOOK : " No crazy , come , get out of bed and get ready for breakfast, everyone is waiting :) "

(( With that you left to get fresh but you and jungkook both felt a kind of distance between them , this isnt there but today it is , WHY ?! Jungkook fell down on your bed and trying to control his tears , trying hard to forget everything , trying hard not to let you go .. GO TO JIMIN !!! ))

(( Jungkook isnt stupid , he is younger than you but he loved you since he started walking or speaking or started sharing toys with you. Jungkook had thousands girls behind him throughout his school and college life but his eyes were only on you because he loved you since he didnt even know what love is <3 ))

(( Just 2 weeks before marriage and Jungkook's heart asked him not to get married to you because you dont belong to him , you never belonged to him. Jungkook's mind keep hinting him the closeness between you and jimin but Jungkook dont wana acknowledge it. He always runs way from truth and for next 1 week he did , he keep running away from the truth but then things changed just a week before wedding ))

-------------------- WEEK BEFORE WEDDING ---------------------

YOU : " Kookie where is Jimini ?! :( "

JUNGKOOK : " He said he will meet us in restuarent for dinner, i think he will be.. "

YOU : " JIMIN !!!! "

(( Your eyes twinkled stars when you noticed Jimin entering from door with bright smile. Jungkook want to make his heart understand that its ok , they're friends but then the events started happening once jimin arrived told him OTHERWISE ))