------------------- JEALOUSY IS UNREAL ---------------------------

-

(( You walking upstairs in BigHit building casually , you listening songs on your phone and lost in your own world when you crashed to someone .. MIN YOONGI !! He is your bias and you being new BigHit trainee always wanted to be rapper like him , you love his personality and now he looking so mad at you <3 ))

YOONGI : " ARE YOU BLIND ?! "

YOU : " Sunbae i love you so much , i mean i am your big fan and its my dream to marry you <3  "

YOONGI : "...... "

YOU : " What.. i shouldnt have said that ?! I mean i came in BigHit so that i can be close to y.. LISTEN SUNBAE !! "

(( Yoongi pushed you aside and walked inside the lift. You followed him and once lift closed , you pushed stop button. Yoongi checking his phone when lift suddenly stopped & he panicked. ))

YOONGI : " ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID ?! "

YOU : " No i just love you so much , can you pleas.. NO PLEASE DONT START THE LIFT !!! "

(( Yoongi pushed you aside and pressed green button. You pressed stop and he again pressed green. This stop green stop green finally cracked up yoongi and he grabbed your waist and pushed you against lift's wall. He is so close that you wish he kiss you but he is MIN YOONGI , he dont do such things lol. ))

YOONGI : " NEXT TIME IF I SEE YOU REVOLVING AROUND ME THEN I WILL MAKE SURE YOU THROWN OUT OF NOT ONLY THIS INDUSTRY BUT ALSO FROM KOREA. UNDERSTOOD ?! "

YOU : "....... "

YOONGI : " SPEAK !!! "

YOU : " Ya sunbae !! "

(( Lift opened and yoongi's grip on your waist finally gone. Yoongi wore his black shades and about to go out when you started talking like parrot again ))

YOU : " So that means we both dont have any future ?! Or .. SUNBAE !!! "

(( Yoongi finally walked out of building. You went back to your dorm and started checking if yoongi's finger prints around your waist or not. You saw red marks and you started dancing in happiness. Yes yoongi's marks on you. That level of fangirling wow !! Well after that its you chasing yoongi and he started running away. Its one day when you met Namjoon and started talking to him , you always admire BTS rap line as you yourself wants to be rapper so its an honor to meet namjoon. You hope to meet hoseok soon also. ))

NAMJOON : " I heared your rapping , you're really good. You need to work on your flow and delivery. The tone is perfect but pitch needs little higher with your voice quality "

(( Namjoon being a true artist and also a responsible sunbae started guiding you about rap. He standing beside you but suddenly some staff pushed him and he wrapped his hand around your back to get support. That was the moment yoongi coming out of another room and his eyes fell on that scene. That perfect K-DRAMA scene between you and Namjoon. Yoongi stood there for minute and saw Namjoon covered your frame. If anyone see from behind then they will think Namjoon and you liplocking but .. well !! ))

NAMJOON : " I am so sorry , i am extremly sorry !! "

YOU : " Its absolutely fine sunbae , i understand. I am glad you didnt slip and hurt yourself :) "

(( Namjoon busy talking with you when Yoongi intervened. You smelled jealousy as he eyed the distance between you and namjoon lol. You both standing so close to each other. and yoongi didnt like it. You noticed this is best way to get yoongi's attention.. MAKE HIM JEALOUS !!! ))

YOONGI : " Joonie we have to go , come lets go and you girl, go back to training "

NAMJOON : " Hyung just be easy on her , she is new. "

YOONGI : " HARDWORK EARNS SUCCESS JOONIE !! I DONT LIKE THOSE WHO DONT WORK HARD.. THEY DONT HAVE PLACE IN MY LIFE AND NEITHER I WOULD LIKE TO MARRY THEM .. I WOULD LOVE TO BE WITH THEM WHO WORKS HARD "

NAMJOON : " What ?! "

YOONGI : " Nothing lets go !! "

(( WAIT !!! Did yoongi just indrectly confessed that he would love to marry you if you work hard ?! If you concentrate on your career ? that means yoongi just indirectly asked you to come to him for any quieries related to rap and not to go to namjoon.. DAAAMN !! You looked at yoongi and he looked back at you. You blushed and yoongi lol , he just walked away ))

(( Since then Yoongi and you eyeing each other , you noticed he gets jealous quickly so you decided to make him more jealous. Its BTS's performance in their concert and Namjoon asked you to join them in backstage as many trainees did. You saw Yoongi taking rest after his cypher performance and make up noona putting wet wipes on his face. You noticed one of the male trainee who is also like best friend to you standing infront of yoongi , so you decided to make yoongi jealous ))

YOU : " Heyyyyyyyy kang !! ;) "

KANG : " Hey , i was looking for you :)  "

(( The moment your voice fell on Yoongi's ears , his eyes shifted and fixed on your conversation with kang  & he looked so pissed with the way kang hugged you. ))

YOU : " This hair colour suits you so much, you looks so dashing "

YOONGI : "...... "

KANG : " Thanks babe !! "

(( You started healthy flirting and yoongi's face changing shades of anger. He looks so mad right now. While conversation Kang's eyes fell on yoongi and he shivered in fear ))

KANG : " Why yoongi sunbae looking at me like this ?! "

YOU : " YOONGI SUNBAE ?!! "

(( You acted innocently as if you dont know what he is saying , you turned at yoongi and his eyes fixed at you straight . You gave puppy face and yoongi gave you eyes filled with anger ))

KANG : " YUP!!! "

YOU : " OH !! YOONGI SUNBAE !!! I DONT KNOW "

YOONGI : "......."

(( Yoongi saw your shit innocent acting and he looked more pissed off now. He is mad at the way you trying to make him jealous as its 100% working. You innocently looked at yoongi whose eyes fixed on you ))

YOU : " Sunbae are you ok ?! :( "

YOONGI :

Stay tuned

Stay tuned