--------------- CALICO CAT & A LOVE LIKE THIS !! -------------------

--------------------------- PART - 5 ------------------------------

(( You fell down next to Jimin's sleeping figure , ofcourse not on bed but on ground. Jimin sleeping like an angel and you slept admiring his beauty on ground :) ))

(( Its next morning when Jimin opened his eyes , first thing he saw you sleeping like a child on ground, he smiled and imagined it as a dream but then sunlight fell on your face and Jimin jumped on his bed. His eyes were in shock watching you in his bedroom <3 . ))

(( Jimin quickly dropped on floor to see if you are ok or not and he found out that you are in deep sleep. Jimin placed his blanket over you safely and walked inside the washroom. Why you in jimin's room he will ask later but for now what important is go and feed his hungry tummy some breakfast. Jimin was about to step out when he heared yelling from main hall. In fear you will wake up and get scared of yell, he locked the door so that you can sleep soundly and he walked in hall to see what is the matter :) ))

NAMJOON : " YOU LOST YOUR MIND HYUNG !!! SHE IS MINOR !!!! "

YOONGI : " I told you she came to me and asked for kiss , i didnt kissed her on my own. Ok i agree i lost myself for a moment bu.. "

JIN : " THAT IS NO EXCUSE YOONGI !!! "

HOSOEK : " You were the first one to say we cant touch her because she is minor and YOU. THE. FIRST. ONE. TO. BREAK. THE. RULE. "

YOONGI : " I said i am sorry , i will apologize to her.. i mean.. "

JUNGKOOK : " She asked for kiss on her own , i dont see where yoongi hyung is wrong like if she ask me to have sex with her , i would do that , i wont hesitate ;) "

(( Other 6 members were in shock with Jungkook's blant confession. Jungkook eating ramyeon on couch and said that so easily as if its everyday thing for him. Before Namjoon say anything , Jin grabbed Jungkook by collar ))

JIN : " DONT YOU FUCKING DARE TO THINK TO DO THAT WITH HER.. SHE IS 15 , YOU ARE 21.. 6 YEARS OLDER THAN HER !! "

HOSEOK : " She is minor jungkookie , even tho if she wants something physical, you or any of us should not do , its illegal :/ "

JUNGKOOK : " I am just saying , there is no need to do drama :/ !! "

TAE : " I agree with Jungk.. "

JIN : " KIM TAEHYUNG !!! "

TAE : " What ?! I said if she ask me for intercourse then i wont hesitate , like didnt you saw in porns ? those JAV girls lik... "

NAMJOON : " YOU GIVING PORN AS A REFERENCE ?! "

(( Typical Kim Taehyung lol.. !!! Jimin who was standing near enterance listening all this suddenly felt a sound , like someone pulling door and then he realised he locked the door. He quickly went back and unlocked it ))

JIMIN : " I am so sorry !! "

YOU : " So.. sorry .. ma.. master i slept in your room without your permission "

JIMIN : " Well why you slept in my room ?! "

YOU : " I am scared of thundering mas.. master so when it started raining , i got scared and.. "

JIMIN : " Oh , its ok !!! "

(( Jimin busy in talking to you when Yoongi came from behind and demand your attention. Before yoongi say one more word, Jin asked you to come in main hall so that they can talk to you about what happened between yoongi and you, its a serious issue. You like a submissive hybrid followed all 3 of them to main hall and Jungkook and Taehyung's eyes were more on your curves than on your face ))