--------------------- YOUR HEART IS ALL I KNOW ------------------------

----------------------- PART - 1 ----------------------------

(( 9:58 AM , all documents placing neatly inside the files, office looks like a crowded market because every worker has 120 seconds before devil's arrival 😰. 9:59 AM , everyone back on their seat and starts working their incomplete work so that they can finish it before dead line and dont extend it. They forced to kiss their job good bye if they finish it after their alloted time.. 10 AM : DEVIL ARRIVED !!!! ))

Staff : " GOOD MORNING MR. KIM SEOKJIN !!! :)  "

JIN : " I want all work on my table by 10:05 AM .. SHARP !!!! If anyones takes 10:06 AM , then by 10:07 your termination letter will be thrown on your face. "

(( With such harsh words and without greeting his staff , jin left for his office. Jin entered in his room and his secretary rose started shaking. Everyday she comes to office with a hope to do better so that jin praise her and stop snapping at her now and then. Rose bow down and Jin asked her directly to narrate whole financial chart. Poor rose , she has to live like this everyday in office, under fear... MEANWHILE ))

(( " Apppaaaaa !!!! " a cute 5 years old baby running inside an apartment. Kid wearing a bunny outfit and running everywhere in the apartment with a half eaten chochlate. He opened his father's room and jumped on his father's sleeping figure. His father .. KIM NAMJOON :) ))

NAMJOON : " Jungkook get down off my chest baby "

JUNGKOOK : " Apppaaaa see my chochlate is finished , i need more chochlate "

NAMJOON : " Ya fine but son you need to get down off my chest first , ok ?! "

JUNGKOOK : " But apppaaa.. !!! "

(( & door bell rang. 5 years old jungkook quickly get down and started running towards door because he knew who arrived , that's his favourite uncle MIN YOONGI !!!! Jungkook about to open when Yoongi opened the lock and entered. Jungkook jumped in his arms for a hug and yoongi wrapped jungkook around his chest. Jungkook's biological father is Namjoon but Yoongi also raised Jungkook since birth so you can say Jungkook has 2 father figures in his life :) ))

YOONGI : " Ya what you doing in this bunny costume kid ?! "

JUNGKOOK : " Cho.. choch.. chochlateeeee "

(( Yoongi asking jungkook some questions and jungkook busy in searching for chochlates inside the shopping bag. Finally he found a box full of oreo. He quickly grabbed it and sat down on floor to eat it. Yoongi knew its useless to ask Jungkook anything when his whole concentration is on food. Yoongi playfully touched Jungkook's silky soft hair and went inside his own room in this shared apartment. Namjoon still on his bed ))

(( After 10 minutes Jungkook entered in his father's room and forcefully put one oreo biscuit in sleepy Namjoon's mouth. Namjoon opened his eyes and saw Jungkook's almost half of the face covered with chochlates. He noticed one oreo still on Jungkook's hand and one is currently inside his mouth. Namjoon took the oreo biscuit out of his mouth and jungkook put another one in namjoon's mouth in playfull way :) ))

YOONGI : " Ya are you father son going to finish all alone or will i get one piece ?!! "

JUNGKOOK : " Here yoongi hyung !!!! "

(( Jungkook's little fingers looked so tiny holding those big biscuits. Yoongi took a bite from jungkook's hand and he purposely bite jungkook's fingers in the process. Jungkook screamed and yoongi started laughing. Jungkook quickly get down on bed to chase yoongi and other side yoongi started running round and round in the apartment. Jungkook's gigles and yoongi's laugh are the only bright thing in namjoon's dark life <3 ))