----------------- ALL I EVER WANTED IS YOUR EXISTENCE -------------------

-

--------------------------- FINAL PART ------------------------------

(( " ARE YOU ANGRY AT ME MINNIE ?! " .. The question is on your lips and Jimin's eyes on you. You wanted to know why he is so mad at you ? arent he suppose to be happy that you are dedicated towards him but it looks like he isnt happy with what you did to Jungkook :( ))

JIMIN : " I AM ASHAMED !!! "

YOU : " Wh.. what ?! Why ?! :( "

JIMIN : " You have no loyalty towards your husband !! "

YOU : " But i am always loyal towards you, i neve.. "

JIMIN : " I SAID HUSBAND !! "

YOU : " Yes you're my... "

JIMIN : " JEON JUNGKOOK !!! "

YOU : "..... "

JIMIN : " You know that night when i died , my last wish is to see you safe and happy. I wished my child gets the father he deserves and god sent JUNGKOOK at your door step that night. He loved you way before i loved you , his love is way more stronger than mine that after you treating him so bad ,still he is here for you. Do you think he deserves to be baby sitting a kid when he can go out and enjoy with other girls and start his own family , own life ?! No he dont deserve. He is here with you because he loves you , he is here for you , for our son. He gave up his life to make your life better but what you doing ?! I am not coming back, i am dead, i am gone. There is no science that can bring me back. "

YOU : "...... "

JIMIN : " That night i couldnt change my destiny , that night i couldnt stop my accident but you can stop yourself from hurting others. You need to stop and wake up and acknowledge that there is whole new big life waiting for you and your partner is Jeon Jungkook not park jimin. You need to get out of this apartment because if you stay here you will never get over me , get over us :( . "

YOU : "...... "

JIMIN : " You dont value Jungkook now but one day when you will lose him that day you will realise what precious person you had once. Jungkook is way too good for you , he dont deserve the way you treating him. Its time you leave me , stop dwelling on me and move on. "

YOU : " But.. you're my husb... "

JIMIN : " I WAS your husband , once.. now its JUNGKOOK !!! Dont destroy your life behind me because not only you going to lose jungkook but going to lose our child. You are not a good mother but jungkook is a very good father. Mother isnt only about carrying a child in womb , its about loving and caring for the child you have in your arms and just think , what else you did for your child except breast feeding ?! Everything done by jungkook , even he makes child sleep so that you dont get disturb then what kind of mother you are ?! "

YOU : "...... "

(( Jimin walked towards you and made you look staright at his eyes cupping your face. ))

JIMIN : " Just ask your heart once , isnt there a moment when you only thought about jungkook ?! Isnt there a moment when you only had jungkook infront of your eyes when you closed your eyes ?! Think why you kissed jungkook on lips when he was about to kiss you on cheek at your wedding .. think.. "

(( & THEN ..... PHONE RINGS !!! You suddenly woke up from your sleep and for the first time you not feeling bad of not seeing Jimin infront of your eyes. You picked up the call ))

JIN : " Hi , i was wondering when Jungkook going to pick your son , i mean kid is here with me and namjoon since few hours and jungk.. HELLO !!! "

YOU : " HELLO !!!! "