--------------- CALICO CAT & A LOVE LIKE THIS !! -------------------

--------------------------- PART - 3 ------------------------------

(( DONE !!! This is what bts staff said before handing back camera to Namjoon. She waved them bye and left. All 7 of them looked at the photo and jimin quickly uploaded it in BTS's twitter website with caption " TEAMWORK MAKES DREAM WORK <3 ". 6 of the members left the room after taking picture and as its Jungkook's room so he didnt left and if jungkook dont leave then you cant come out of that hidden place.. TROUBLE !!! ))

(( You were busy in finding solution how you going to escape when you heared some sound , sound of unbuckling and you raised your eyes and your cheek blushed. Jungkook is changing his dress and you are watching him doing that. You quickly covered your eyes when jungkook unzipped his jeans and took his shirt off. You quickly closed your eyes and asked your heart not to beat so fast :p ))

(( Jungkook went for shower and in mean time jimin entered to ask jungkook if he going to eat with them or he planning to go out with yugyeom again for bowling ?! Jungkook replied he going to be in dorm so jimin said he is ordering food for everyone then. With that Jimin left and Jungkook busy in showering. You decided to come out and escape but the moment you about to step out , JUNGKOOK CAME OUT OF WASHROOM IN TOWEL and you quickly covered your eyes :) ))

(( You lived 15 years of your life in brothel but you still virgin as you arent fully developed hybrid yet. So you feel shy when you see people without clothes and specially any of these 7 young men in whose dorm you hidding right now, uninvited. Jungkook quickly dressed up and whole time you closed your eyes. After 10 minutes you heared sound of door click and you saw jungkook left his room. Now you can escape.. RIGHT ?! ))

(( You came out of that Black TV cabinet's behind and saw a desktop on end which showing some animated character. You were mesmerrized to see those animated characters on screen and you pressed any button on the keyboard and suddenly an evil looking animation popped on screen and " WRONG CODE " written all over screen. You panicked so you pressed any button on keyboard and it showed " WRONG CODE " again. You quickly left the room as this animated character doing so much noise :( ))

(( Jungkook was about to has his first bite when he heared noise coming from his room. Its his OVERWATCH character so he quickly went to check and you sensed Jungkook walking towards his room so you quickly hide yourself inside other room which is Taehyung's room ))

JIMIN : " What was that ?! Did you hear that Tae ? "

TAE : " It sounds like overwatch character , wait lets check !! "

(( Jimin and Tae both walked behind Jungkook and other 4 members came to check too as its unusual to hear such noise outta nowhere. Jungkook entered in his room and he saw his screen popping with " WRONG CODE " message. Jungkook is damn sure he didnt touch his desktop , then who did ?! Ofcourse other members were with him in hall then who touched his screen ?! ))

NAMJOON : " Nochu you sure you didnt touch it .. right ? :/ "

JUNGKOOK : " Hyung i was outside with you , we all 7 were together having food , how was i going to be here when i was outside ?! :/ "

JIN : " GHOST !!! "

JIMIN & HOSOEK : " WHHHHAT !!! "

JIN : " I heared ghosts lives in kpop idols dorm !! "

JIMIN : " Jungkookie sorry but i am never coming in your room , i am sleeping with Tae.. "

(( Suddenly yeontan who is in Taehyung's room started barking. Ofcourse you entered Tae's room and didnt knew a dog is in there. Obviously dog sensed you are an hybrid so he started barking and you quickly hide yourself in taehyung's big wardrobe which is filled with GUCCI dresses ))