----------- MY LOVE YOU CANT RUN AWAY FROM ME ------------

----------------------- PART - 7 -----------------------------

(( The moment Jungkook's eyes fell on the painting, it took him miliseconds to tear that painting apart in pieces. Jimin's eyes already dropped the tear and you standing there in shock. Jungkook's eyes were red in anger and You watching the man of your dreams shreded in pieces in that painting :( ))

YOU : " Kookie wh.. why you did that ? :( "

JUNGKOOK : " WHAT IN YOUR RIGHT MIND YOU THOUGHT TO PAINT HIM ?! "

YOU : "..... "

JUNGKOOK : " I AM ASKING YOU A QUESTION .. ANSWER ME NOWWWWW !!!! "

YOU : " ...... "

JUNGKOOK : " WHERE YOU SAW HIS FACE ?!! "

YOU : " In my dr.. dreams "

JUNGKOOK : " DREAMS ?!!! IF YOU GETTING THIS KIND OF DREAM THEN ITS BETTER YOU DONT SLEEP EVER.. UNDERSTAND "

YOU : " ..... "

JUNGKOOK : " LOOK AT ME WHEN I AM TALKING TO YOU !!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ? "

YOU : "...... "

(( You cant answer because not only you are scared but also sad and broken because of what jungkook did. Jimin quickly tried to come in between you and jungkook but jungkook eyed Jimin and asked him to stay where he is. Jimin can never go against his Alpha when he is in submissive state but here its about his child and Jimin not taking any orders. ))

JIMIN : " Baby come lets go in your ro.. "

JUNGKOOK : " HYUNG I ASKED YOU TO STAY IN YOUR PLACE !!! ARE YOU DISRESPECTING YOUR ALPHA ? "

JIMIN : " NO, I AM BEING A GOOD FATHER HERE UNLIKE YOU !! "

(( Same sentence Jungkook said to Jimin 3 months back , Jungkook could have stopped Jimin and rip his throats out for disprespecting him but his love for Jimin is way too strong. Jungkook burning in anger and you still in shock. Jimin grabbed your hand and took you inside the room. The moment you set foot in room , you started crying like child and Jimin hugged you closely ))

(( Its after 15 minutes when Jimin about to leave as he can sense that Jungkook asking him to come out for serious talk , but you dont want Jimin to leave. You held him back and pressed your face on his neck to scent him, its calming and Jimin thought to sing u llulaby, it will help you to calm down. His heart breaking down watching you in tears. His motherly omega instinct asking to go and punch Jungkook but he knew there is a line no omega can cross. ))

JIMIN : " Baby , appa has to go now, i will come back with dinner ok. Take rest and dont cry :) "

(( Jimin kissed your forehead and walked out. 1st dealing his his daughter and now husband. Poor Jimin. ))

JUNGKOOK : " YOU FEED THAT IN HER BRAIN ? "

JIMIN : " WHAT DO YOU MEAN !!! "

JUNGKOOK : " DONT GET LOUD WITH ME JEON JIMIN ... I AM YOUR ALPHA , NOT SLAVE .. DONT FORGET YOUR PLACE "

(( Jimin quickly went back to submissive state. Disrespecting Alpha twice in a row will definetly call his death. He tried to make Jungkook understand logically but only if Jungkook listen him ))

JIMIN : " What you did with that painting is so wrong Jungkook ah , she is hurt and you yelled at her for nothing. I know you love our daughter lot but she is ... "

JUNGKOOK : " SHE IS WHAT ?! SHE IS SAME PERSON FROM PAST LIFE ?!! SHE IS SAME PERSON WHO IS V'S MATE ?! NO SHE IS NOT "

JIMIN : " Just because you dont wanna accept that doesnt mean things going to change Jeon Jungkook , she will make her way to V and yes dont try to tell me you are my Alpha because i know you are. "