------------ FALLEN ANGEL & SINS OF YOUR LOVE --------------

------------------------ PART - 3 -----------------------------

(( "SLOTH" .. 5th SIN , Taehyung being an ANGEL caused 4 sins and now heading for his 5th sin. He forgot his duty , he forgot " AN ANGEL SUPPOSE TO BE SELFLESSNESS & TAKE CARE OF INNOCENT PEOPLE " but insted Taehyung preferred to take care of his own desire which caused his 4 sins before and now he is heading to 5th SIN :( ))

HOSEOK : " Tae, do you even consider helping people who asks for us , who going throug.. "

TAE : " I AM NOT THE ONLY ANGEL IN THE WORLD , AM I ?! ;) "

HOSEOK : " Taehyung we all angels have our duties, you cannot run away from your duty and just keep your focus all on that 10 years old girl.. "

TAE : " SHE IS MINE !!!! "

HOSOEK : " Taehyung we angels suppose to be humble but you are too prideful and i hope you do know 'PRIDE' is one of the SIN !! "

TAE : " I am an angel hyung , i have no fear ;) "

(( Hoseok tried to convince Taehyung lot, tried to remind him of his duties but its like Taehyung made his mind that he going to give all his focus to you , 10 years old you who playing with Jin in your tiny bedroom in middle of beautiful part of seoul. ))

JIN : " Baby promise me you'll never leave jini and namjoon appa :) "

YOU : " I PROMISE !!!! "

TAE : " I AM SORRY BABY , YOUR PROMISE WILL BE BROKEN SOON ;) "

(( With that Taehyung grabbed a glass of sinful drink which made him caused his 6th SIN .. " GLUTTONY ". Taheyung unknowingly caused 6 SINS and now he is just 1 more SIN away from falling from heaven. ))

(( Taehyung started taking sip after sip without knowing the drink he is consuming is sinful. With his powers he brought that sinful drink in heaven , a place which reflects only purity but taehyung impured it with his sinful act. ))

(( Its been weeks, to days, to months, to years.. Taehyung kept his eyes on you and you without this knowledge grewing up well. Other side Namjoon and Jin lived in fear every second of their life , with every step you heading towards 17 , both of their heart's beat dieing with each passing second. ))

YOONGI : " WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU !!!! "

TAE : " I AM AN ANGEL.. YOU BETTE.. "

YOONGI : " AN ANGEL CONSUMING ALCOHOL ?! "

(( Yoongi entered in his mansion and first thing his eyes fell on is an angel looking face consuming alcohol , an alcohol which is probably 300 years old. Ofcourse Yoongi is vampire , his desire isnt only Alcohol but also human blood and Taehyung didnt think twice before consuming that. ))

TAE : " Its delicious so .. "

YOONGI : " You being an angel consuming not only alcohol but also human blood .. THAT'S A SIN !!! "

TAE : " Relax , whoeve.. "

HOSOEK : " MIN YOONGI !!! "

(( Hosoek called Yoongi's name in that way more to let taehyung know instead of getting Yoongi's attention ))

YOONGI : " Hoseok , is this .. is he with you ?! :/ "

HOSEOK : " Yoongi hyung can we talk .. ALONE !!! "

TAE : " No need to say like that , i am going anyway .. i have to meet jungkook and jimin ;) "

(( With that Taehyung walked out and Hosoek grabbed Yoongi inside the room which is safe, sound, untouched & pure. ))