-------------- I WILL NEVER SET YOU FREE ----------------

(( You running through university's empty corridor holding the medal in your hand. You won the best artist award and programme still going on in auditorium but reaching house for you is more important than programme. You reached stairs and before anyone see the medal , you hide the medal in your pocket so that you show it to the first person whom you love most in the world <3 . ))

YOU : " JUUUNGKOOKIE !!!!!! "

(( After running through the traffic you finally reached your small apartment which is tiny and in middle of nowhere. Its almost 6 PM and evening already started molding into night. You took out the medal from your pocket and tip toed towards the room where love of your life is in. "JUUUUNGKOOKIE" .. you whispherred this time. ))

(( Jungkook whose eyes were closed suddenly opened when he saw you so close. He tried to move back BUT HE CANT !! ))

JUNGKOOK : " STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME !! "

YOU : " Jungkookie i won medal , dont you wana see ? I didnt show it to my eomma appa yet because i wanted you to see it first :( "

JUNGKOOK : " GO TO HELL !!! "

YOU : " You're so rude !! "

JUNGKOOK : " SET ME FREE !!!! "

(( You walked towards the dressing mirror and pulled out syringe , it filled with heavy dose of drugs because its not easy to control JEON JUNGKOOK. You walked back to him and Jungkook cant even move an inch as he is tied brutally with heavy chains and ropes. Jungkook tried to free from your grip when you injected the drugs in his body straight. A tear rolled down from his eye and you quickly kissed it away. ))

YOU : " I WILL NEVER SET YOU FREE !!!! "

(( Its been 2 months since you kidnapped Jungkook , its your madness for him that you planned all set up to kidnap him. Jungkook is not easy to be fooled or kidnapped but your planning trapped him well. Whole korea searching BTS IDOL " JEON JUNGKOOK " & here he is in your small apartment. He cant even scream because your room is soundproof :(  ))

----------------------- AFTER 6 HOURS -----------------------

(( Jungkook came back in senses and you crawled to him on your knees. He wanted to push you away but he cant as he cant even move an inch thanks to heavy metal chains and ropes you tied him with ))

JUNGKOOK : " WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME "

YOU : " YOUUUUUU <3 !!!! "

JUNGKOOK : " Do you think tieing me like this will make me love you ? "

YOU : " NO !!! BUT IF I CANT HAVE YOU THEN NO OTHER GIRL SHOULD .. ISNT IT JUNGKOOK ? "

JUNGKOOK : " You're pshyco. "

YOU : " YUUUPP !! FOR YOU .. I AM !!! Now baby lets eat food.. i am hungry and its almost 12:30 :) "

(( Jungkook cant even say NO because you going to force feed him, as usual. You came back with plate of food for Jungkook and he forced to eat it. You only let him use washroom twice in a day when he is in heavy drugs so that he dont run away. You have more than 5 locks in his room and also in enterance so that no one can break in. Your love for Jungkook is crazy and its scary also ))

JUNGKOOK : " Am i going to live here like this .. ? forever ? "

YOU : " MARRY ME :) "

JUNGKOOK : " NO !!!"

YOU : " THEN YOU GOING TO LIVE AND DIE HERE ... AND WHEN YOU WILL DIE , YOUR BODY WILLL ROT HERE BECAUSE NOT EVEN YOUR DEATH WILL SEE SUNLIGHT !!"

(( Jungkook knew trigerring you will make situation worse. He needs to be cunning , he tried everyway to make you fall in trap but it didnt happen and then his eyes fell on the medal. He is 100% sure that you're his sasaeng fan and also mentally unstable who dont understand between right and wrong. ))