Chapter 12

Ray POV

        "I can't just drop her after five years of friendship." Tyra sighed, taking a seat on my bed. We were discussing her conversation with Lucky from earlier and she was still upset over it. She explained how Lucky kept trying to persuade her not to talk to me, which I think is only because Lucky is affiliated with the rival gang.

"But I don't want to keep hearing her talk about you like you're trash." Tyra bit her lip and looked down, I guess to think. "See, this would be way easier if I didn't like you so much." She mumbled, I guess she thought I didn't hear her because afterwards, she looked up and sighed. "Help?"

I shrugged. I couldn't help her with that choice. I mean, if she wanted to drop me for Lucky, I'd completely understand. I wouldn't hold any grudges against Tyra herself, but I might end up hurting Lucky... And besides, I knew how hard a decision this had to be for Tyra. I mean, it was like me having to choose between Tyra and my boys. Of course, I'd have to choose my boys, since we're in the gang together, but if it were under normal circumstances. I wouldn't know who to choose. Friendship that's come a long way and has survived through multiple ups and downs, or a guy or girl who you just met barely two months ago and had strong feelings for?

Let's examine this, shall we.

Free pussy or friendship? Me, being me, I'd go with the pussy because my bros can't give me that, and if they do then they not my bros or they're giving me dirty pussy.

Now with Tyra, it'd be free dick or friendship. But with Tyra being the goody two shoes she is, she wouldn't look at that that way. She'd see it as friendship v. relationship, the relationship bringing support and comfort and protection. If a girl dropped one guy for her friends, I would understand to a certain extent. If that guy was me, I don't care. Hell, I'm in a gang! I'm no good. I'd probably get her into some trouble.

"Nothing I can do. Go with your gut." I said.

She pouted and whined "NO! Don't tell me that! I don't know what the heck I want. Lucky was there for me through so much, but you have been there too. I can't decide between you guys."

I nodded, "Yes you can. I'm in a gang, and you know that. Lucky's dating a gang member, you know that as well. It's a pretty easy choice. Who do you think is better for you?"

She hung her mouth open agape and groaned. "How is that an easy choice?!" she exclaimed.

I shrugged and laughed. "I don' t know. You tell me."

She squinted her eyes and pursed her lips. "You're no help, sometimes."

I laughed again and gave her a bear hug. "I'm sorry, Ty-Ty. It's just that I can't make decisions for you. I know how hard this is. Just pick one, or none at all. I won't be mad, I promise." I said.

She looked at me and pouted. "You sure?" She asked.

I nodded reluctantly. Of course I'd be mad, what the hell? But she doesn't need to know that. She has enough pressure on her.

"Okay. I've made my decision." She said after a moment of silence.

"And what's it going to be?" I asked.

"I can't tell you." She winked. "I'll talk to you later. I gotta go talk to Lucky." She said, pecking my nose and waving goodbye.

I sighed and closed the bedroom door. I threw my head back on the bed and dug my phone out of my pocket. I dialed Chresanto's number, remembering how he was trying to get together with Mickie, and pressed the phone to my ear. It rang three times before he answered.